Campaign needs vehicles

Devon Budzitowski

What really made halo 3 great besides the gameplay mechanics and music was the balance of vehicle parts and parts where you are walking. Halo 4 has an amazing campaign I'm not denying that, the story behind the campaign was genius, but one thing they could improve is adding more vehicle stages and also making a wider variety of vehicles available to the player, especially flying ones, we need some hornets, maybe if there were some more scorpions, choppers, mongooses and hornets, the campaign would be a little more interesting.

they wont change anything in the campaign, they got the balance just right imho. plenty of warthog jumps,ghost ramming..banshee bombing..i can understand were you are coming from, halo 3 had some amazing vehicle levels (TANK BEATS EVERYTHING!)

• Like 2

I think the balance between walking and vehicles was okay. The only reason I think that is because Halo 4 had a short campaign IMO. If it was maybe a level or two longer then I would've wanted some more vehicle sections. I think there should have been more actual vehicle combat though. Majority of the time you were just killing cannon fodder rather then other vehicles.

• Like 1

i think the balance of vechiles was pretty good i mean i

halo 4s capain list of misssions that had vechiles in them

requim

forunner

infinty

reclimer

shutdown

composer

every misssion besides the first and the last mission had them in

Edited by Caboose the Ace

as far as games go halo 3 will always take some beating, I played the hell out of campaign not for exp points or anything else but just because it was fun..the music,the atmosphere and the very intense action all made this THE game to beat.

Halo 4 was different..it takes the master chief on a new journey and we all know that this journey will (hopefully) be ramped up in each following game..

When halo 6 comes out i know that by then 343i will have it perfect. They are doing a fantastic job of developing the halo universe (more than bungie ever done..there i said it..) they know what us as fans want but there is no point giving that to us now. This is because we expect too much now as gamers/consumers..we want the experience to be simply mind-blowing..well guess what? We can't have that all the time as we need a balance.. If 343i had made halo 4 as immense as H3 then our expectations for following games would have been impossible to fulfil..

TL/DR version..tank still beats everything..for now.

Yea the campaign had a good variety of vehicles, I am pretty sure you got onto pretty much every kind of vehicle available. We drove a Pelican cmon! Next thing I expect is a Scarab.

Reach originally had a level where you could drive a Scarab through the ruins of New Alexandria. Was cut due to time :(

I would like more vehicles in general.