Halo 4 possible armor dlc?

JACOB HODGE

Are you talking about avatar armor or in game armor?

If its avatar armor, I dont really see any point in getting it.

Actually I dont see much of a point in any DLC armor as the armor permutations in Halo dont do anything but cosmetic changes. I would rather have armor that affected gameplay in a meaningful way instead of just looking pretty. If they had a DLC which did that I would be all over it.

• Like 1

Actually I dont see much of a point in any DLC armor as the armor permutations in Halo dont do anything but cosmetic changes. I would rather have armor that affected gameplay in a meaningful way instead of just looking pretty. If they had a DLC which did that I would be all over it.

That is what i mean. I want to game armor not avatar armor. more avatar armor would be dumb.

Ok i agree there is more than enough but have you realized how ugly most the helmets are? i mean some are ok but a lot just look silly. like if fotus didnt have a giant knife on it it would be amazing, and the scanner helmet just seems to be way too much. i just feel they need new helmets if nothing else.

Uhh. No. If armor had things that effected game-play in a meaningful way then the game would be totally broken and unbalanced. Not to mention if players still had the tenacity to play such a game, they would have to buy the DLC armor packs to compete...

then dont buy it. i just think it would be nice, if you want to have the luxury of buying a gun with a certain skin or a certain suit of armor then you can, but it isnt something we need, it is just a nice option to have. like if they came out with a classic pack and it came with hyabusa (cant spell it lol) armor and mark IV armor, some people would want that but you if you dont then by no means is anyone forcing you to. im just saying it would be cool because i would enjoy to have it.

you are taking this way out of hand. i am not disrespecting anyone or saying that some deserve to show off more than others. i just said it would be nice to have the option if you want. not to show off, but just because maybe that is your personal favorite armor or maybe you just want to look through more options. also i remember when halo 3 was doing the vidmaster achievements just for recon armor people went nuts. you can all disagree with me now and make me out to be an idiot or a rich kid or whatever you want, but i know for a fact that if a set of armor came out for 160mp 90% of people would buy it.