The Best Part of shoutbox...

BearClawsKiller

Do you agree?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with me?

• Yes, I totally agree.
    • No, I don't believe this is true.
    • A little of both.

I've been here quite a while. Iately I've been talking to quite a few people on the shoutbox. And I noticed that when you get a good talk with someone over the shoutbox, you can develop good mutual friendships. I mean this community is full of great people. The best part of the forums or shoutbox is the fact that you can talk to people you wouldn't ever talk to face to face ( not because they're a bad person ) and that you can develop friendship. Who knows, you might make a new friend?

**if you vote, please leave a comment, tell me your thoughts; don't be afraid to get heard. (don't be shy people!) **

• Like 5

I like the combination of people. You can find people from a variety of countrys that all have things in common with you. And you can meet people in there that can entertain you, help you, give you life advice, or even give you a helpful lesson.

• Like 1

Help me get this out there to the community! I really want to popularize my question to all. I think this is an important concept and an important thing to the community and that I've seen many friendships develop here. Leave a comment, vote, tell me what you think.

* " WE ARE THE COMMUNITY, WITHOUT UNITY, WE ARE NOTHING " *

• Like 1