Spartan Ops Episode 9, LETS DO THIS

Chris Hansen

Palmer is a bloodthirsty b*tch. I hope she ends up with an energy sword through her chest.

Unfortunately that's not going to happen because 343 wants her to be the new Johnson.

Why did Bungie have to kill Johnson in Halo 3? WHY?

I miss Sgt Johnson, but Palmer isn't too bad. Maybe a bit more story behind her would be nice.

• Like 1

Palmer is a bloodthirsty b*tch. I hope she ends up with an energy sword through her chest.

Unfortunately that's not going to happen because 343 wants her to be the new Johnson.

Think Comm. Palmer is a bit on of a harden soldier, I think thats why she so B****y near Halsey when Lasky requests she be transferred to the Infinity. Though I hope the event AFTER the encounter with the librarian makes her reconsider the assassination order from HIGHCOM (Lord knows Lasky did)

Plus if it wasn't for Halsey (even though there wrong to most levels), Sarah Palmer wouldn't even be a Spartan, she'd still be a lowly marine

(BTW Im not bashing Palmer, just saying some truth)

The episodes just keep getting better and better! I love how Halsey looks and acts just like I imagined her from the books. Spartans vs elites reminded me of Halo wars Monsters scene and meeting between Halsey and Librarian was pure gold! I so desperately want to know everything... I mean see ep. 10.

Don't be so harsh on Palmer. She is a soldier and does what she is asked to do( Something John was unable to do). Thought it seems she has something personal against Halsey and a proper Spartan wouldn't let her personal feelings to have an impact on her. Besides who can hate character who has Commander Shepards voice :thumbsup: .

Edited by Dr. Halsey

Think Comm. Palmer is a bit on of a harden soldier, I think thats why she so B****y near Halsey when Lasky requests she be transferred to the Infinity. Though I hope the event AFTER the encounter with the librarian makes her reconsider the assassination order from HIGHCOM (Lord knows Lasky did)

Plus if it wasn't for Halsey (even though there wrong to most levels), Sarah Palmer wouldn't even be a Spartan, she'd still be a lowly marine

(BTW Im not bashing Palmer, just saying some truth)

True. She seems the type of person who'd kill her own children if ordered to.

Yes, she is obeying orders which is fine, but in this case I think ONI is being unreasonable.

They have nothing to gain by killing Halsey, and, although they don't know it yet, with her dead they would have lost the key.

And the fact remains that killing a civilian is just...well, wrong, as Lasky said.

True. She seems the type of person who'd kill her own children if ordered to.

Yes, she is obeying orders which is fine, but in this case I think ONI is being unreasonable.

They have nothing to gain by killing Halsey, and, although they don't know it yet, with her dead they would have lost the key.

And the fact remains that killing a civilian is just...well, wrong, as Lasky said.

They gain nothing? Halsey has maybe more knowledge concerning forerunner tech than anybody (human or Covenant)else in the galaxy. Furthermore she knows a lot about UNSC, ONI ,their plans etc...

If there is a person who shouldn't end up in the hands of Covenant terrorist cult it's Halsey. Still she could be an important asset to UNSC but maybe they think they don't need her anymore, She is too unpredictable, old, easier to kill than save...

We know she won't die because...spoilerz...Reach ending: she comes back to Reach at the age of 97.

i was actually shocked the when you see her in the beginning. and she actually save the UNSC butt with out cheifs ai the aliens would of destroyed them so she saved alot of butts. so palmer i know she does her job but she never trusted her in the first place. i think she upset that he might have challenge with halsey lol