Halo 4 - Tips To Becoming A Better Player

TrulyExclusive

If I wasn't such an avid bumper jumper I'd use the Jetpack, but you know... There are situations where you can't always use a Jetpack so I'd hate to have to sacrifice my control settings just to accommodate one armor ability.

I'm the same way. I swear by Bumper Jumper and can't play without it anymore. There are plent of other abilities to use that are good, without having to sacrifice that fidelity of control by changing from Bumper Jumper.

i've tried using jetpack lately and its worked out very well for me. I used to prefer armor abilities that gave me visiblity advantages such as promethean vision, and camo. But getting this advantage in agility has worked great for me so far. I can navigate the map very quick with the mobility perk in that loadout and i can avoid grenades that i normally couldnt escape from

What's your kd, I guarantee your far from a beast

All about the silly stats lol, there is the sign of a bad player lol. Great players (Beasts as bear says) do not care for these things, they take on the entire enemy team again and again and they come out on top, by how much who cares but they beat the crap outa the enemy and have fun doin it.

K/D = campy child, fun = who gives a rats a**e

All about the silly stats lol, there is the sign of a bad player lol. Great players (Beasts as bear says) do not care for these things, they take on the entire enemy team again and again and they come out on top, by how much who cares but they beat the crap outa the enemy and have fun doin it.

See! I know this guy gets it! hehe lols I bet your a beast too man!

Darn tootin there!!! Forget about my life as long as i take you and your buddies with me!

i need this deffently i have my way i use and AR and BR in my loadout

i do run out alot of times and i have run into teamworking players that pick off someone in one shot so cool glad you help us bad players that think were good get better

You find the AR useful in what paylist & do you use blotshot?

I really enjoyed these! Thank you whoever made them and thank you for posting this topic!

Thanks man glad to see people enjoy this series , more soon in that case!