Crazy Grunt's Riddle Challenge (Round 4)

Vaulting♥Frog

Hello everyone my name is Drizzy_Dan I don't believe we met /sarcasm.

How about we make this game to 12 because you guys have been at it for months and I've been checking in every now and then to see how it's been. And it is slow as you know. So first to 12 gets their nice award? Anybody agree?

• Like 2

How about we make this game to 12 because you guys have been at it for months and I've been checking in every now and then to see how it's been. And it is slow as you know. So first to 12 gets they're nice award? Anybody agree?

Yeah I agree, this will take months to finish! 12 points looks like a fair number to me :D

Guest Frogger24

Well seeing as the two leaders are only at 6 I think 12 would be an appropriate time to end it.

I havent seen the current scores so meh. The thread was designed to end when somebody reached a score of 10 though. I would know...

How about we make this game to 12 because you guys have been at it for months and I've been checking in every now and then to see how it's been. And it is slow as you know. So first to 12 gets they're nice award? Anybody agree?

I thought to end it on 10.

Guest Frogger24

What is the question?

I keep looking but there are multiple things.

I'm rough tough and nasty

But not like the Chief

I've outlasted Spartans

Now what is my name?

Thats the riddle as far as I know.

Guest Frogger24

There is an unwritten rule that if they dont respond within 3 days the riddle is voided and somebody else writes a new one.

Crap now it is written... son of a....