Halo City: Halo Police

BLOODxcrazer

Gamertag: BLOODxcrazer

Gametype: Halo Police

Map: Halo City

Welcome to Halo City! A massive city on Impact made for a cops and robbers infection variant. Yes, yes I realize this is a modded gametype I came across, but it's nothing too crazy. The cops (3 starting) have shotguns and pistols and full access to warthogs. The robbers have assault rifles and access to a few mongooses right off the bat. Robbers can pick up guns and powerups around the map, such as the plasma pistol, speed boost, sticky det, saw, sniper. Both the robbers and the cops are more damage resistant, but the robbers can still die in one shotgun shot up close. As a robber, there are two ways to play: hop on a mongoose and drive for your life, or hold out with your team in one of the buildings. There are three main buildings: the electronics store, the bank, and a storage warehouse. Remember, your goal is to survive for 5 minutes, so hiding may be a good idea. The cops have no radar, and neither do the robbers. My goal here was to combine the gameplay of a hot pursuit map with a free roam cops and robbers map. I recommend playing with 6-16 players since there are 3 cops and there is no way to turn the last man standing marker off. This has become one of my favorite things to play with large lobbies. People seem to catch on after 1 or 2 rounds and it was fun for both sides.

P.S. There is one dead schmeef on this map. Death to schmeefs!!!

P.P.S. You can't even see the roofs of any buildings, so ignore the ugliness of the last overview pic

post-54011-0-57011400-1360020859_thumb.jpg

post-54011-0-54850600-1360020885_thumb.jpg

post-54011-0-45449900-1360020905_thumb.jpg

post-54011-0-04440800-1360020921_thumb.jpg

post-54011-0-90747600-1360020935_thumb.jpg

post-54011-0-21133600-1362244964_thumb.jpg

No, you can turn off the last man standing marker. Go into Game Options > Traits > Last man standing traits > Appearance and then switch the waypoint settings to none or allies only.

nope doesnt work. when one human remains the end game music starts to play and theres a large "kill" marker over his head. If you know of any other way to fix this, i have another map that requires it for the gametype.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: Im gona work on a Halo City 2 after i finish working out the kinks of my other minigame map, which will be posted on these forums as well

Update update: Halo City 2 is in the making and will be posted at the same time as The Gauntlet Returns

Update update update: Check out Halo City 2! This one is still great to play on, although I personally like Halo City 2 more.