How can we save this game?

Maximum Clutch

Boltshot is best gun.

Btw, instant respawn kills? I rarely saw any of those back when I used to play. Either tough luck, or coincidence.

back when you used to play? halo 4 or a previous halo title. cause this is the first halo to have them.. and boltshot needs to be pick up or atleast give us a shotgun as secondary.

the problem is you can't be elites but have all the guns? kinda fishy simulators always pratice aganist your common emeny.

I actually think it is better because to me Spartans seem to be a lot more deadlier and formidable than elites. That, coupled with the fact that the real people you are going up against ARE humans, you can sort of role play in your head your in combat training with a bunch of other initiates aboard the infinity.

And why shouldn't you loadout with alien weapons in a simulator? A Spartan never knows what will a happen on the battlefield and would do well to familiarize himself with his enemies weapons as well as his own. See where I am coming from?

back when you used to play? halo 4 or a previous halo title. cause this is the first halo to have them.. and boltshot needs to be pick up or atleast give us a shotgun as secondary.

Halo 4 of course... I rather not stick to the past. Sure the previous tittles were great. I agree, the bolt should be pick up. The boltshot IS a secondary shotgun... why have another?

I didn't quite understood that, but I found Halo 2 & 3 too be great games. It's just that we have to learn how to move on. I mean, we can't play just those games forever, right? Also, things change. For the better or for the worse (unfortunately).

Cod didn't feel this way and look at them they took all the xbox population :(.

Seriously. This thread had (and has) potential to breed good discussion, but it's turned into a battle of "I'm right, you're wrong". Discuss, don't argue.

I enjoy the boltshot in the game. At most I die twice a match from it, no more than other secondaries. I'm probably just getting extremely lucky with my encounters by not encountering tons of boltshots, but I also play and adjust if I realize the other team is using them.

I did not mean, or want to start an argument. I seriously love this game and want to save it. But obviously there is nothing we can do about it.

I know :) I appreciate the thread for sure, and I'm not saying it's someone's fault that things get argumentative. People get heated up about this stuff because they love it a lot, as I can see you do! Stuff gets snappy sometimes and it's good for people to step back and think for a while. I like some of the discussion that's going on, that's for sure.

Wtf are you on about? Read my playlist suggestions and implement everything and u have your population back. I'm not bull****ting.

If it was that easy/if you were this big of a genius, you'd be working there. It's not just a little switch you can flick, it takes finesse and lots of practice and risk to keep a game like this going, both with population and the players in addition to technically.

Edited by LiQuidßioniX♠