Perfection Problems

Spurge291

I did the same yesterday in Dominion and didn't get it either. I went 17-0, but the game said I only had a 15 spree too? For the weekly challenge, it doesn't say get 15 kills without dying in slayer gametype, it just says "complete a matchmaking game with at least 15 kills without dying"....so looks like 343 screwed up, again.

Wait...there is a commendation for perfections...there are CHALLENGES for perfections, but there is no perfection medal?

That is one of the dumbest things I've heard of in this game.

Medals are just messed up in this game. They have a different medal for getting a generic kill with any weapon, or a special weapon, but not incremental sprees like Slice and dice, or Hammer time, or open season.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone who said it can only be obtained in Slayer games need to actually look into it to see if it's correct.

Read This

Perfections can be obtained in ALL game types besides CTF and Dominion.

The first one I got was in Oddball and I went 22-0

Edited by Neurotic Kasper
  • Like 1

As above you can get perfections but you still get no medal for them, they just get seen in the commendation for them.

As for the lack of medals well it seems a bit nuts, they make a generic kill medal and have 2 for headshots yet things like weapon spree, perfection and others are gone!!

343i decided to start catering to casual gamers instead of actually being good. It's the sad fate of a lot of FPS shooters. To many people who suck at online FPS games complained to devs and since they don't wanna lose those consumers they make the game cater more to casual rather then hard core gamers.