Alpha Base

o0Poptarts0o

GT: No More Feds

Map: Alpha Base

(It's on my Fileshare, can't find it on Firefox)

Gametype: Slayer/KOTH.

The map took about 9-10 hours to make in 1 nonstop go, it should take from 4-8 players or if you want, can be increased to about 6-12, pretty much it was the most active UNSC base in the galaxy, and it became overrun and depopulated within minutes, there are soft kill spots on all roofs and outside maps and hidden spots are covered up, 4 random orbital drops throughout the map, 2 for each team. There are 3 initial drops 1 by each base and then 1 in the middle, there are 6 KOTH spots that I tried to put in a certain sequence but would not cooperate with me, and last but not least there are atleast 1 set of grenades placed throughout the map.

I couldnt really get any pictures up here since I have absolutely no way of posting pictures on the internet anymore, but there are 4 pictures in my fileshare that might get your interest, I'll be checking back in on this thread throughout the day and I'll be making more maps while I wait for a response, thanks lots for checking in and I also have Halo: Reach maps that I work on ALOT so check those as well if you wish.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Karley.

EDIT: Found a spot on the rock ledge above the blue spawn, fixed it and exchanged the old map with the new one in my File Share.