HSG Forge PRO

<p>Hello fellow Halo 4 gamers, I'm HSG Forge PRO. I was a big Forger in Halo: Reach, and I'm trying to get back into Forging in Halo 4. But as of right now, I have <strong class="bbc"><em class="bbc"><span class="bbc_underline">THREE</span></em></strong> Beta maps <strong class="bbc">(</strong><span class="bbc_underline">more BETA maps to come</span><strong class="bbc">)</strong> that need to be tested. Now keep in mind that these maps are in <strong class="bbc"><span class="bbc_underline">BETA</span></strong> form. Which means that will be spots on the map that aren't perfect. I also need some helper(s) with my forge maps. Anyone who is a great Forger and who wants to help out, then please contact me on XBOX LIVE. My Gamer Tag is HSG Forge PRO. And I also need some people who are willing to test out BETA maps. And again, if you are interested, then send me a message on this website, as well as contact me on XBOX LIVE. Remember, my Gamer Tag is HSG Forge PRO. Now, I have currently run out of gold, but I can still do messages on XBOX LIVE as well as Private Chat. I will post here when I get my Gold back as well as any new BETA maps and Forge maps that I need help with. Thanks for your cooperation and your time.<br />

And if you want to try the maps out, you will have to message me on xbox live and I will invite you to a game when I get on. I can't upload maps to my file share right now. (Now Optional)

I have now added a few of my beta maps onto my file share. Their names will be:

Space Base

The Game Type for these maps are also in my file share. Its name is:

Beta Map Test Gametype

(or something along those lines)

Edited by HSG Forge PRO

---THIS POST IS TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS TOPIC---

You have to message me on xbox live. I will invite you to a game and you can try out the maps there. and if you want to, you can download them. please don't tell me that there's only one map in my fileshare. i know that there is only 1 map in my fileshare. it isnt a beta map. it's just a screw around map. MESSAGE ME ON XBOX LIVE AND I'LL INVITE YOU TO A GAME.

• 1 month later...

---THIS POST IS TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS TOPIC---

You have to message me on xbox live. I will invite you to a game and you can try out the maps there. and if you want to, you can download them. please don't tell me that there's only one map in my fileshare. i know that there is only 1 map in my fileshare. it isnt a beta map. it's just a screw around map. MESSAGE ME ON XBOX LIVE AND I'LL INVITE YOU TO A GAME.

Disregard the post that i'm quoting, i have posted some maps and gametypes on my file share.