Car Wars V2: A newly designed Car war map

Jexen

Hello everyone!

I've recently finished updating one of my old maps, and I've uploaded it to my file share.

The idea behind this map is that two teams start off in separate rooms which include teleporters that lead down to the main deck. On that deck, are 6 Mongooses and 2 Warthogs. By the time the Red team has secured their vehicles, the Blue teams teleporter will be functional.

The deck is comprised of a many flat surfaces, and a few drop-holes which you will need to avoid. If you manage to fall into the hole, there is a change that your vehicle will bounce off it and keep you alive

Last man standing will secure their team a victory.

I spent around 3-4 hours on this map, so don't expect anything superior to any other Car war map, but I suggest that you all give it a try. Unfortunately, I do not have the hardware required to take proper screenshots of the map, but I'll be sure to update this thread when I am able to.

How to download:

1. Start up Halo 4

2. Continue to the Infinity menu

3. Hit start, go down, and select File Share

4. Go to Map Variants and enter the following GamerTag without quotes. "JEX3N"

5. Download the Map "Car Wars v2" and go back to the File Share menu

6. Go to Game Types and enter the following GamerTag without quotes. "JEX3N"

7. Download the Game type "Dynamic v2", and once you are all finished. Go back to your Custom game and load the Game type and Map Variant.

Recommended: 3-6 , 4-8 players.

Feel free to post some feedback!

Pics coming soon.