Unique AI for your Multiplayer Spartan (SUGGESTION)

Trio of Kings

So Master Chief had an AI named Cortana. But what if every Spartan had their own AI? Maybe when you reach a certain rank like SR15 you get your own AI.

The AI would be randomly chosen by these:

Body line pattern

Face/hair

Name

It would randomly choose all those items making your own unique AI.

What does this AI do?

Well, it would use the best voice recognition programs to hear commands that you say.

For example, instead of hitting the back button to show weapon info, you say, "(Name of AI), tell me about my weapon."

But new commands would be in this too, like: "Tell me about (Player name)." and "Tell me how to beat (Player name)."

The first command will tell you the specialzation and rank of the Spartan, and the second command tells you how they usually kill you (Sniping, assassinations, using jetpack yo fly above you and shoot you, etc.) Then your AI tells you an idea of how to counterattack.

Your AI's face would be on the left of your helmet. When you finish the game your in, you AI will tell you how much you ranked up.

Thjs would not work if your in a party, but it does work in game chat, just use your AI's name first.

This is a fancy and complicated idea, but it would be really fun and adds more to the realism like you are actually a Spartan talking to your AI.

Leave feedback below, thanks for reading!

• Like 4

Ya, I had difficulty choosing whether or not you should customize the AI or have it random. Maybe you could choose clothing too, as well as some colors (Maybe like Visor colors getting unlocked).

We could also use the AI for Dominion by plugging the AI chip into the console instead of typing something.

Because it's such a low rank to be getting something.

Specializations are unlocked at 50 for example..

Ah, I see. It would be nice for customisation at start but gameplay benefits at a higher level like giving strategies and info about other people. But just medals, after match and avatar seems like an early level thing. Anyway, I understand now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Or better if you could customise the AI name, body/face and voice etc.

It could also work to say medal names, and te current voice could be an AI voice.

I like this idea!

So Master Chief had an AI named Cortana. But what if every Spartan had their own AI? Maybe when you reach a certain rank like SR15 you get your own AI.

The AI would be randomly chosen by these:

Body line pattern

Face/hair

Name

It would randomly choose all those items making your own unique AI.

What does this AI do?

Well, it would use the best voice recognition programs to hear commands that you say.

For example, instead of hitting the back button to show weapon info, you say, "(Name of AI), tell me about my weapon."

But new commands would be in this too, like: "Tell me about (Player name)." and "Tell me how to beat (Player name)."

The first command will tell you the specialzation and rank of the Spartan, and the second command tells you how they usually kill you (Sniping, assassinations, using jetpack yo fly above you and shoot you, etc.) Then your AI tells you an idea of how to counterattack.

Your AI's face would be on the left of your helmet. When you finish the game your in, you AI will tell you how much you ranked up.

Thjs would not work if your in a party, but it does work in game chat, just use your AI's name first.

This is a fancy and complicated idea, but it would be really fun and adds more to the realism like you are actually a Spartan talking to your AI.

Leave feedback below, thanks for reading!

Yes. Yes. Just yes. I would love to see this implemented. Also the thing about customizing would be great.  :clap:

I honestly have to agree that the whole idea would be either very difficult and strenuous for 343i to develop (taking time and effort away from gameplay developement/testing) or simply be a tacked-on excuse of the vision being described here. However, we could at least have some aspects of what you're talking about. If each team (speaking color-wise, rather than players specifically) determined the AI. By this, I mean Red Team will always have the same AI announcing things like "5 minutes remaining" and all the other things the classic announcer says, while Blue Team has a different AI announcer as well, it could make for some interesting mixing up of Halo tradition. It could also benefit gameplay (albeit by a very small degree) by allowing players to recognize at all times what team they're on through association with the team-specific AIs. Each AI could also display somewhat competitive tendencies toward the other while rallying your team on/ degrading you for a defeat (humorously of course, like GLaDOS from Portal 2). In free-for-all game modes, the classic Announcer would still fulfill his part and say his lines.

• Like 2

That's not what the OP was saying.

But even so, how would you decide what voice you get?

What about the Announcer?

What will it add to gameplay?

If they do a firefight voice that uses your Spartans and your AI having back and fourth dialouge, that would be interesting.

I'd like to see that.