Halo 4 drops to 4th place on Xbox live

Adam91

Oh wow, behind a soccer game ROFLMMFAO!! And there ya go folks. Please tell me no one is surprised at all about this.

Halo 2 & 3 stayed at #1 for years ....

And? 4th isn't a bad position. It should be commended for being there. Since so many thought Halo 4 as a crappy game and had/has no chance.

when you think about it 4th is horrible Or it's accutaly horrible when you lose your rank to a soccer game which is ment for 1 on 1 play. .. hey don't have "big team playlist and such so i'd figured fifa or madden would never be in the top 10 but WOW beating halo 4? whats next black ops 1 beating it?

If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. How many countries in the world play football, and no I don't mean fútbol? Just one: USA. On the other hand, how many countries play soccer? All the rest. Xbox live is a worldwide network so it makes sense that there would be more people playing FIFA than madden. I'm American and I prefer FIFA over madden any day :D

Actually, Canada and Australia play it too. But since Madden is based on NFL and AFC, yeah. Probably only USA players.