Which Game Next?

snk123

I havent seen any games that really caught my eye recently that I really have to play. I just finished Dishonored then Far Cry 3. Im looking for a new game to try out. Maybe something with more RPG elements or something totally different if you have anything in mind.

Been thinking of Skyrim or Dark Souls but Im not sure if I want something as huge as Skyrim right now. Also tried a little bit of Dark Souls on PC and was a little bit clunky for me. Was looking at Of Orcs and Men but its download only.

Any recommendations are welcome. Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting, I would recommend some titles stated above me, I had a great time with Fallout 3/New Vegas. I would recommend this if you're going for a solo adventure like Skyrim or some sort. Otherwise, if you have 3 other people willing to buy a game, you should really look into Borderlands/Borderlands 2. It's such an enjoyable experience with all your friends playing with you.

If neither of these titles suit you, I'd recommend playing Halo 4 to pass the time until Elder Scrolls Online is release ;).

-Inversion