Halo 5 new Ring

The Heretic Grunt

I was thinking today what if cheif found/went to a new halo ring. as far as I know here is some rings:

Instalation 0 " Greater Ark"

Instalation 00 "Lesser Ark"

Instalation 01

Instalation 02

Instalation 03

Instalation 04 "Alpha Halo" (Destroyed)

Instalation 04B "Alpha Halo" (Destroyed)

Instalation 05 "Delta Halo" (Glassed)

Instalation 06

Instalation 07

Other Halos:

Instalation 08

Instalation 09

Whatcha Think?

There is installation 03 that has been discovered. And where you get greater ark/ lesser ark from?

8,9,10,11 and 12 were destroyed btw

Quoted from http://www.halopedia.org/Greater_Ark

The greater Ark, also referred to as the Ark or the Beginning Place, was a Forerunner megastructure, and one of the two Arks used to manufacture Halo rings. It was known to have produced the original Halo Array, comprised of rings 30,000 kilometers in diameter as opposed to the 10,000 kilometers of the final Array, which was produced by the smaller Installation 00 instead. Like Installation 00, the greater Ark was located outside the Milky Way galaxy.

The Infinity was commissioned to find and destroy Forerunner installations, so it makes sense that there will be another Halo--why would 343 add an element to the story if it only serves one purpose? No, they're smarter than that. Check out my comment on the Official What You Do and Do Not Want in Halo 5 forum for my predictions for the next game's Campaign, and tell me what you think!