Are You Smarter Than a NOOB?

Know More?!?! PROOOOOVE It!!!

So each week during my custom game nights I started doing something which I had not previously done before Halo 4. In between games I sometimes asked random Halo trivia and then give awards to whoever texts me the answer first. The players have all really enjoyed it so I wanted to bring it to our community. We all "claim" to love Halo more than the next but do we KNOW about Halo. It's a fun way to compete while showing your devotion to the greatest game ever. Since, I am not able to "host" a thread like I host game nights I will change the rules a little.

Rules of Engagement:

1. I will start it of by asking a Halo trivia.

2. I(you) will check it daily(key part, you must be active) to see who gets the right answer.

3. I(you) will then respond to the first post who answers the trivia with a complete answer and pass the "Trivia Master" title.

4. Then I(you) will announce that they are the new "Trivia Master" so that they can take lead.

5. Then they will get to show off their Halo knowledge by posting the next Halo trivia question as "Trivia Master".

Let's see who can be the first one to stump the community with their awe inspiring knowledge of this great Halo universe.

Here's an example:

Spades N AZ: What are the true names of the covenant races?

TWAM: hunters, grunts, brutes, elites, prophets,drones, jackels

Spades N AZ: nope, sorry TWAM but that's only what the humans call them because we are to lazy to pronounce their real names.

Spectral Jester: oh this is easy......Mgalekgolo, Unggoy, Jiralhanae, Saaangheili, San 'Shyuum, Yanme'e, Kig-Yar

Spades N AZ: Wow SJ, I didn't know that you are such a Halo geek. Good job, your crowned the new "Trivia Master".

Another example:

Spades N AZ: what is the significance of the number 343 and why did 343 industries name themselves that?

Absolute Dog: because Bungies favorite number was seven and 343 has numerals which relate to seven.

Spades N AZ: Sorry Doggy dog but not quit

Total Mayhem: because 343 is 7x7x7 which is also 7 cubed but you wouldn't get that Spades.

Spades N AZ: huh [scratching head] after reviewing numerous sources you are correct Vitaman PWN. I dub thee "Trivia Master"

Rules of Engagement cont:

6. If no one gets the answer correct after a week then the questioner will be added to the ranks of the "Trivia Master" hall of glory and get to ask another question.

7. If the answer is partially right then be the first to completely answer it correctly and you get to be "Trivia Master".

8. If you become "Trivia Master" and some one answers it correctly without a response in 3 days I will resume the "Trivia Master" position.

8.5 If you are caught editing then all your answers are void and you are dubbed a cheater.

9. There is no way to play favoritism. First one to answer correctly gets to be "Trivia Master". So no whining.

10. More rules may be added at any time(if needed) to keep this good clean fun!

First question as "Trivia Master"

Q: There are literally hundreds of references to the number 7. Titles which involve seven, maps with seven hallways, seven towers, 343 guilty spark, etc. Who can name the most by the end of the week? First one to reference something gets credit for it, so be the first.

• Like 6

what is bungie day?

​A fireteam can consists of seven troops.

there are 7 halo rings.

The johns Service tag (S-117) seven begins with S and 1*1*7 = 7.

John 117" consists of 4 letters and 3 numbers= 4+3=7.

Cortana has 7 letters too.

Arbiter is 7 letters long.

The 7 in C-7 foaming explosive.

I think there was 7 covy <-- spartan ops humor haha** vehicles in halo 2

If yall are gonna complain only count mine as one...Except for the ones no one said yet...

Edited by Sarge

Good one Sarge but I just might be able to pull off a miracle here. Some of the most popular planets in Halo are Requiem, Earth, Reach, Onyx, Sanghelios, Ghilbalb, Charum, Hakkor, and Harvest.

The original UNSC solar system was our current one of Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto(which is contraversal but I love Pluto)

Another UNSC system was the Epsilon Eridani System which was composed of Reach, Tribute, Beta Gabriel, Circumstance, Tantalus, Epsilon Eridani IV, Epsilon Eridanni B, and Epsilon Eridanni C. There was also the Eridanus system which was compossed of 12 planets but most of these were glassed by the Covy's. Then there is also the San Shyuum Empire which consisted of 14 planets including Charum, Hakkor, Ben Nauk, and Faun Hakkor. But let's not forget the Chi ceti system where Chi Ceti IV was located and the planet where the MJOLNIR armor created. And finally the furthest which is the Epslon Indi System which is where you would find Harvest and four other planets.

I don't know about the systems that all the Ugly Covy's are from but I know the planets which are as follows: Sanghelios(home of the Elites), Balaho(home of the grunts), Te ( home of the Hunters), Doisac ( home of the jackels). Other planets that Covy's inhabited as a group are Chu'ut, Metisette, SI Pegasis, Decided Heart, Salia, and Hesiod.

Finally the only planet I know that Forrunners inhabited was Ghibalb.

I think that's 41 with the list of inhabitants of most of them

• 3 weeks later...

Okay peeps... Question time!

MJOLNIR armor is the clear choice for Spartans, but it wasn't always a success for all parties that tried to use it. Who met the first successful use, however large or small, of MJOLNIR armor with applause?

Well the Mark I armor was produced in 2512 which were successful to a degree. No pilot is listed however for that set.

Now if you were skipping a few sets ahead to the more modern Mark IV then the first successful test was done by John-117 at Chi Ceti V On November 27th 2525. The rest of the Spartan-II program members applauded him due to the speed and fluidity of his movements in the armor.

Also if you are looking for where it is manufactured, that is unknown but the first Mark IV armor was assembled at the Damascus Materials Testing Facility on Chi Ceti V. The particulars on where each part was made is unknown so no actual manufacturing site is known (to my knowledge at least).

Edited by Vaulting♥Frog