So one thing nice about the person above you, and one thing funny about the person below you.

As my gnome would say: "Must be nice to lick your privates. But doesn't that embarrass your dog?"

Funny how that line is also a statement to the person above me. However, since it's not a compliment, I'll compliment them. Thay give good compliments. There. I said it.

To the person below me, my gnome says: "I've never talked to a noble before. Thats cuz I tend to talk to people who are ACTUALLY INTERESTING!"

P.S. I've been hunting gnomes on Fable 3. And I'm the 250th post.

Only because I am always hungry!

The person above me, not knowing where he was (as stated in his bio), created a worm hole and found his way back to reality. He ended up right next to where he started from!

The person below me, unable to created a worm hole, jumped into an actual worms hole and became stuck. He lives there to this day.

P.S. Zed, my dog's privates were removed, so yes, he is jealous!

Tellitubbies? Have no idea what one is! Hold, Googling...........Yes I am! lol

I have full respect in the person above me.

Below me is the person who without a doubt has less idea what a Tellitubbie then I did 5 minutes ago, but they soon find them cute.

Edited by Absolute Dog
The way I phrased my "Nice" response was incorrect, apologies Mayhem.