So one thing nice about the person above you, and one thing funny about the person below you.

You're correct Father B, I do scale my fish with a garden hoe, and gosh it takes forever. :fish: Guess I need to practice catch-n-release on those big ones, eh? (That's a BIG fish story, lol)

The person above me is the father of all bullets.

The person below me has fantasies of Princess Leia Organa.

*munch munch munch mun…* Wha? :mellow:

The poster above me has very scholarly fleas; intelligence produced by heavy consumption of genetic material. "You are what you eat."

The poster below me has too much on his plate, too much on his mind, and too little time to digest. Food for thought.

the person above me is a legend and im sure he'll risk his life to save mine despite he said i had to much of whatever on my plate, the person below me, who ever its gonna be, is a coward who left me to die by the hands of the covenant, but deep down hes a nice guy since he has to say somthin nice about me

Okay, I have really been trying to avoid following this one, but I am enough of a man to thumb suck and bawl like a little girl and make it look good!

The member above me have our spiritual Halo hearts in his hands, hopefully the Pope is aware of his good work here.

The person who posts below me will be given a "special" title for 24 hours.......post if you dare! lol

....no comment.

The person above me is King for the Day!

The person below me has a Justin Bieber poster hanging above his bed.

What can I say, he's my idol.

The person above my is a Hunter, the best of the Covenant.

The person bellow me has the same IQ as Caboose.