So one thing nice about the person above you, and one thing funny about the person below you.

:blush:

The person above me would drive an 18 wheeler through a block-aid of cop cars if given the chance.

The person below will be in one of those cars arrested for sexually harassing an MOA . :shock:

Yes. That would be awesome. I'd probably still be the tallest thing around though...

The person above me must like the movie avatar, because he brought it up. He just got knocked up a few notches on my list of awesome people I know.

The person below me was one of the people that got knocked down because of him moving up.

Ogres are like onions. They smell when they get left out in the sun, and start to get brown spots.

Wait...

The person above me has an awesome signature, for now. He might change it. But I think it looks awesome with the skeletons and stuff...

The person below me seriously contemplated having a signature of a puppy holding a pen like a sword and running into battle screaming "FOR THE HORDE!"

I already answered to question Absolute. The answer was Princess Bride. Physik says it during the rhyming game he and Anigo are playing. Vizinni yells "stop that rhyming, and I mean it!", to which Physik replies "anybody want a peanut?"

The person above me has abbreviated their post so as to confuse the rest of us. But it did not work.

Except on the person below me.