H8 Platformers

Isorhythmic

1. Isorhythmic

2. Map Name - "H8 Platformers" (Link Coming Soon [ahem 343]) It's on my fileshare!

3. Gametype Name - "H8 Platformers" (Link Coming Soon [ahem 343]) It's on my fileshare!

4. Initially intended to be an infection gametype, "H8 Platformers" is a mini-game in which all players except for one are forced to keep within narrow confines along three walls with only extraction cylinders to stand on, extraction cylinders that can be shot by the one player whom is free and has access to more than just a measly plasma pistol. The extraction cylinders are arranged reminiscent of platforms that remind me of the good old 2D classics; and with the constant attempt to destroy them, I thought what better name than "H8 Platformers"?

The scoring system works sort of like golf, whoever dies the least wins, the idea is keep yourself from falling! The game consists of five 3-minute rounds. The shooter has ordinance drops of a Binary Rifle, which shoots fast but its aim is visible, and a Rail Gun, which shoots slow but its aim cannot be seen. Although set-up as Regicide, players cannot hurt each other, they can only be a nuisance and shoot at others "platforms". The game allows for 2-16 players.

The map and game variant are both accessible through my fileshare! I BELIEVE I have the kinks worked out, but if I do not please let me know. Thanks!

Also, I apologize for the image quality but for now it's, pathetically, the best I can do...

H8Platformers_zps009f6d28.jpg