Brick wall of gaming

Admiral Ackbar

So I've posted in here before asking about game ideas. And I'm back asking something similar. I have hit the brick wall. I'm burnt on First Person Shooters. I know, it's a terrible thing. I'm also kind of growing tired of open world games such as Oblivion, Mass Effect (Never thought I'd say that), and Skyrim. I guess I just need something new and different.

I'm thinking something sports related, or maybe some sort of racing game. Something like Force Unleashed or Hitman. Idk, I'm just reaching out hoping someone will have a new game suggestion for me. I'm tired of typical shooters.

I don't have a lot of time or energy to devote to the game. So I'm looking for something that I can just pick up and play. Than set down for a week or two, come back, and still be lots of fun. I don't know if that's possible. But if anyone has any game ideas, please let me know. I'm getting desperate.

It can be an Arcade game or it can be a full on game. I am open to anything.

Forza Horizon me and my friends all bought and that's pretty fun I guess if you like racing games.

Its has the racing events, but you can also free roam, paint designs, make Cr selling your design, Co-op challenges, multiplier free roam, leader boards for speed traps.

So I've posted in here before asking about game ideas. And I'm back asking something similar. I have hit the brick wall. I'm burnt on First Person Shooters. I know, it's a terrible thing. I'm also kind of growing tired of open world games such as Oblivion, Mass Effect (Never thought I'd say that), and Skyrim. I guess I just need something new and different.

I'm thinking something sports related, or maybe some sort of racing game. Something like Force Unleashed or Hitman. Idk, I'm just reaching out hoping someone will have a new game suggestion for me. I'm tired of typical shooters.

I don't have a lot of time or energy to devote to the game. So I'm looking for something that I can just pick up and play. Than set down for a week or two, come back, and still be lots of fun. I don't know if that's possible. But if anyone has any game ideas, please let me know. I'm getting desperate.

It can be an Arcade game or it can be a full on game. I am open to anything.

I would say FC3 but you should give Madden a shot. Its fun to pick up after taking a break from it.

Other than that there is also Dead Space(if you havent already played it) !

I'm pretty much in the same position, burnt out on FPS games.

You could give the reboot Devil May Cry game a go, comes out mid January. It's got the Force Unleashed style to it (I may get corrected as I've never played any of the DMC games, but I plan to pick up this reboot), demo was glorious!

The Assassin Creed games if you haven't already, just because they're a blast to play, time consuming, and I love the story.

Minecraft, if you love to let your imagination run wild. Apart from that, I don't have much else to recommend.

If you're looking for new books to read;

Eoin Colfer -

Artemis Fowl series

Garth Nix -

Old Kingdom series

The Keys To The Kingdom series

Anthony Horowitz -

The Power of Five series

Trudi Canavan -

The Black Magician series

Darren Shan -

The saga of Darren Shan series

The Demonata series

All of these books were a fantastic read. And I thought I'd put this as well incase theres a chance you're looking for new reading material as well. I'm not promising you you'll enjoy them, but if you're interested you could always see if they're in your nearest library.

Or just download something like Reader for PC, then torrent the book series and give them a shot, see what you make of them :)

• Like 1

What's the gameplay like on it? Is it an open world? I don't know much about it.

Dead Space is great. It's not open world, but you don't select levels from a menu either. You get around on a tram system and usually you can't go back to where you were. The gameplay is in third-person and is different from any of the other games that I've played. You upgrade your weapons and health using power nodes that you find throughout the game. It's creepy at times but incredibly fun.