Two Complaints

taylordtaylord

Ok, first off i'm not one to complain about a video game because i rarely play them but halo was always my go to game when i was in the mood to play. Turned on halo 4 and turned it off after two tries in matchmaking. Both games of slayer i was put into a game on a team that had under 150 and the other team had over 400. What is the point? That is already a loss and absolutely no fun. Another complaint i have is why is there no team snipers? No, its not everyones favorite game time but i know it was very popular on halo reach so why isn't it on halo 4? Seems like 343 dropped the ball on a few things.

I think there is a way to stop the constant joining in progresses...I think Caboose the Ace knows hows. Team snipers was a gametype for a bit they took it out and I think they are bringing it back sometime.

I'd absolutely hope there is a way to stop from being tossed into games that end within two minutes not to mention always being put on a losing team. And i really would hope they bring back snipers, they leave other game types that have such a small amount of people in them yet they take away a game type that always thrived.

The only way to stop from joining into a game is backing out while in the searching screen, you just back out if you see the actual players rather than blue "searching" boxes.

As for the Team Snipers, Yes is it many player's favorite game type, but you have to consider how many playlists would have to be added in order to please every player in there favorite game types.

Some ideas I think would really be nice; Bring back KOTH, Assault, Single Flag and add in Extraction as well as the CTF and Oddball already in the game and add them back into ONE playlist like old times and call it "Team Skirmish."

What I liked about Skirmish was the fact you did not know what game type you would be playing until everyone was locked in and at that time my team would make quick calls as to what we will do for the match.

That does happen on occasion, joining a game that is nearing the end. But if you stay in that same lobby, the next game will be a fresh start. That's what happens when you add in the ability to join during a match that is in progress.

Team Snipers will be brought back. Not sure when. Last I heard they were cycling through gametypes. Trying to find out any bugs that existed, so they could fix said bugs. And to find out the most popular. You can always start a custom Team Snipers game in the mean time.

Let me guess. You left the first game when you saw you were going to lose.

You know what? The best was to eliminate joining in progress is to not leave the game when you join it!

Losing sucks. Everyone has to deal with what you are dealing with. Just stick the game out and you won't have that problem if you don't change lobbies every time you are about to lose.

The game is an attempt to win, how would anyone get enjoyment out of being put in a game that you lose within two minutes and no thats not an exaggeration. It's not over reacting it's just simply annoying which i know i'm not alone in. And the snipers thing is definitely a huge disappointment when game types like oddball have a main stay which is such a specific game type, i think it would be smarter to have a team skirmish type game type be permanent over odd ball.

whats funny is halo 3 has 2X as many playlist as halo 4 lol.

This is why I don't understand why there's so few playlists in Halo 4. It's kind of ridiculous and I get very bored of the lack of playlists very quick. You'd think there would be more seeing as they probably have a bigger server capacity compared to what Halo 3 had. If they don't up the amount of playlists soon and stop removing the actually good ones and replacing them with terrible ones then I'm probably gonna drop the game and only pick it back up when DLC is released just to keep my completion % for the game at 100%

The game is an attempt to win, how would anyone get enjoyment out of being put in a game that you lose within two minutes and no thats not an exaggeration. It's not over reacting it's just simply annoying which i know i'm not alone in.

I don't play JIP games at all. Once I see full gamertags show up in the search, I cancel the search using the method in the video I posted earlier.

They took away team snipers to do some work on it and it should be back at some point (or so they say), to be honest its been a long time now and I am not sure what they are at. KOH was fine and yet they removed it aswell!!! It would appear they released the game before it was ready and are now trying to make up for it, I mean they have to remove game modes to fix them, they are still working on a ranking system and there are loads of minor issues, all in all they did a pretty poor job on the readiness front.

As for the joining games part way through well I can live with that.. if you stop backing out all the time you will stay in a run where you start at the start constantly, the way to help solve this is to make a penalty for backing out or quitting a game say minus 2k XP that way games will stay full.

They need to punish people for quitting but with rank system that is hard to do. the join in progress is good as I remember the days in H3 where the enemy all quit but say 1 or 2 and you spent the rest of the round looking for someone to kill.