Boltshot Gun annoying

Hyabusajin

19 members have voted

1. 1. BoltShot Overpower?

• Love it
    • Hate it
    • I don't bother using it
    • Needs to be nerfed.

nope the gun just needs a nerf becase it has better range than a unsc shotgun and that my friend is overpowerd

I couldn't agree more. Even more or less it's a unfair gun for corner camping. When you shoot the player, the enemy can just run away behind a wall and just wait for you to move forward or make a mistake. It needs nerfing based on several annoying facts:

One shot, one hit kill

Shoots a lot farther than shot guns

Often used to beat assault weapons

Often used for camping to bait players

It encourages players using this weapon than having skill to use actual weapons.

Its not that bad. I only die by it 1 once every like 5 games. But I really dislike it when I'm in a custom lobby because there is a small amount of people so if there is 2 using it you have to keep your distance and check corners.

It's very balanced. It takes a few seconds to charge, and once charged, you're forced into firing a second later. You can't just hold the weapon ready to fire on someone. You are forced to anticipate when you need the shot, charge up, and fire. If you charge up and the opportunity to fire isn't there, the gun will still fire.

If someone is corner camping, toss a grenade around the corner or something, just don't give someone an easy kill if you think it's coming.