Syko's MoM Thread <3

SykoWolf

Congrats Syko on becoming MoM you really deserve it. You are a great friend and a wonderful member. And I promise to keep being there for you if you ever need an ear to talk into I'm nearly always here. And I hope you do us proud with your new Pink font color. :D :hug:

• Like 2

Congrats Syko on becoming MoM you really deserve it. You are a great friend and a wonderful member. And I promise to keep being there for you if you ever need an ear to talk into I'm nearly always here. And I hope you do us proud with your new Pink font color. :D :hug:

Same goes to you, except double my friend :cheers:

• Like 2

Yours is so much more deserved than mine. I am so glad that you got to be pink after me. Its a great honor, and with that, I do hope you wear it proud. And through thick and then, may the forums stick with you, good friend. :hug:

:thumbsup:

:heart: Zelda

• Like 1

Yours is so much more deserved than mine. I am so glad that you got to be pink after me. Its a great honor, and with that, I do hope you wear it proud. And through thick and then, may the forums stick with you, good friend. :thumbsup:

:heart: Zelda

How dare you say that missy.... Your's is waaaaay more deserved then mine, why do you think i call you Princess :P

Your one of the people that this community couldn't do without ^^

• Like 1