Where is MLG or PRO? It's been 2 months!!

Final Sentence

Most of the people I used to game with have all stopped playing this game as they have removed all the gametypes with RADAR/MOTION TRACKER.

If you don't see how badly this screws the game up, don't even bother posting a response. I want to start playing this game so the better player wins and has the ability to out play the other guy.

Removing this fixes thee huge problems with this game.

Bolt Shot

Pre-Nades

Camping (sure you can camp, but if you don't move next time you're dead)

When do they plan on bringing back a Gametype with this crap turned off?

• Like 1

Most of the people I used to game with have all stopped playing this game as they have removed all the gametypes with RADAR/MOTION TRACKER.

If you don't see how badly this screws the game up, don't even bother posting a response. I want to start playing this game so the better player wins and has the ability to out play the other guy.

Removing this fixes thee huge problems with this game.

Bolt Shot

Pre-Nades

Camping (sure you can camp, but if you don't move next time you're dead)

When do they plan on bringing back a Gametype with this crap turned off?

Nothing but win on the OP

Do you understand what MLG is? Do you understand that it's a separate organization from 343 and it's not up to 343 to decide the settings for "MLG?" Do you also know that there WAS a "Pro" playlist and barely anyone played it? I imagine it will be back, but you might want to try different methods for making it happen faster.

Do you understand what MLG is? Do you understand that it's a separate organization from 343 and it's not up to 343 to decide the settings for "MLG?" Do you also know that there WAS a "Pro" playlist and barely anyone played it?

No, idea what MLG is, only been around it before we was even called MLG...

Also, it had around 3K-5K, which is no different then the rest of the current gametypes. I'd love to see them back that a challenge, people might start understand how much BS it does remove.

No, idea what MLG is, only been around it before we was even called MLG...

So WTF are you whining about MLG on a 343 community fan forum for? It's not the same as "Slayer Pro" and it never has been. "Slayer Pro" you may recall has ALSO been around "before we was even called MLG." I've been around since CE too, as have a lot of people, so you may find you get more results somewhere where MLG is the focus.

Get rid of instant respawn, killcams, and actually start listening to the community. This is what they need to do.

Listen to what part of the community? A small section of players who want to brag about how "good" they are or how they got "L337 Sk1LLz"? Seriously MLG is not the majority.

If you dont like the game play dont play the game simple as that.

Listen to what part of the community? A small section of players who want to brag about how "good" they are or how they got "L337 Sk1LLz"? Seriously MLG is not the majority.

Instant respawn is probably the only legitmate issue with this game. it does not belong in a halo game.

Nothing he said was wrong... The community pretty strong across the board on at least the top 3 items.

(In no order, but the common 5 which is easily the top 3 for the majority)

1. Boltshot *something needs changed or make it an ordnance)

2. Instant spawns on gametype(s) *way to much grenade spamming is also introduced bc of this*

3. Radar tweaks, either gametypes with it off, reduce distance, or only when sound is made not walking

4. Just Release all the specializations already (I have mine but others still dont)

5. Smaller, Symmetrical maps, Why the hell does Haven still start you on the NON-SYMMETRICAL SIDES!!!

Nothing he said was wrong... The community pretty strong across the board on at least the top 3 items.

(In no order, but the common 5 which is easily the top 3 for the majority)

1. Boltshot *something needs changed or make it an ordnance)

2. Instant spawns on gametype(s) *way to much grenade spamming is also introduced bc of this*

3. Radar tweaks, either gametypes with it off, reduce distance, or only when sound is made not walking

4. Just Release all the specializations already (I have mine but others still dont)

5. Smaller, Symmetrical maps, Why the hell does Haven still start you on the NON-SYMMETRICAL SIDES!!!

I think 3-5 sums it up. People would like the option of a no radar playlist, specializations that are open to everybody and SMALLER MAPS.

Bolt Shot is debatable the range is not that big.

The reason I see people having issue with instant respawn is they cant spawn kill as easy anymore simple as that.

I think 3-5 sums it up. People would like the option of a no radar playlist, specializations that are open to everybody and SMALLER MAPS.

Bolt Shot is debatable the range is not that big.

The reason I see people having issue with instant respawn is they cant spawn kill as easy anymore simple as that.

wow thank god ur not in charge of creating a balanced multiplayer. the boltshot has the same range as any other "shotgun" and way better than the sword.

instant respawn is a joke you dont get 5 seconds to get ur shields back before the guy you just killed has sprinted and headshotted you. instant spawns also make a players death not as much a big deal as it used to be for the team.

• Like 1

wow thank god ur not in charge of creating a balanced multiplayer. the boltshot has the same range as any other "shotgun" and way better than the sword.

instant respawn is a joke you dont get 5 seconds to get ur shields back before the guy you just killed has sprinted and headshotted you. instant spawns also make a players death not as much a big deal as it used to be for the team.

^^^Liked^^^ as I was thinking the same thing, I expected people to agree with the first 3 not the last 3. lol.