Member Text Colors --- Revived

SatanicBagels

Credit to Mr. Bullet for the original idea...

Since the old thread is no longer able to be updated due to specific circumstances and it has died off the face of the universe since... and because there is a large influx of new members who would like to stake their unofficial claims on their text/font colors and format options... I thought I might recreate this thread for a little revive.

It's simple check the list to make sure nobody else has claimed your font style, post a message detailing the font you would like to use in that format, and I will update the list forever reserving it for you. Remember that these are unofficial.

PROTIP: If the font format that you would like is already taken than try to mix it up a little bit. A simple text type change or a slight color difference is easy enough to do.

SweatyBagels: bolded lime green

Azaxx: yellow

Zuko 'Zarhamee: green, italicized, black background

Deviant: light gray

Vaulting♥Frog: bolded black

notfatchicks6920: bolded light blue, underlined

Minuette: light gray

Sykowolf: bold orange

Meta Knight: yellow centered bolded italic

Spades N AZ: bolded 18 point, bright red, Comic Sans MS

OMG Treason: dim gray

• Like 3

Credit to Mr. Bullet for the original idea...

Since the old thread is no longer able to be updated due to specific circumstances and it has died off the face of the universe since... and because there is a large influx of new members who would like to stake their unofficial claims on their text/font colors and format options... I thought I might recreate this thread for a little revive.

It's simple check the list to make sure nobody else has claimed your font style, post a message detailing the font you would like to use in that format, and I will update the list forever reserving it for you. Remember that these are unofficial.

PROTIP: If the font format that you would like is already taken than try to mix it up a little bit. A simple text type change or a slight color difference is easy enough to do.

SweatyBagels: bolded lime green

Azaxx: yellow

Zuko 'Zarhamee: green, italicized, black background

Deviant: light gray

Vaulting♥Frog: bolded black

Minuette: light gray

It's called Light persian bluish gray. Not to be confused with light gray XD

• Like 1

This one is yellow centered bolded and italic

This is obviously mine from day one in the forum. But I have a feeling no one will take bright red, comic sans MS, bolded, 18 size.

I like to use this one.

Dim Gray

I use Bold Orange (Promethean much?) in most my post's, then centered Bold orange in the intro section ^^

you touch, i kill you :3

Also, for Azaxx' sake..... YELLOW!!!!

Added all of these to the main list. That's 11 total so far.

• 1 month later...