Halo 2 Anniversary???

TheNasalKnight

Halo 2 Anniversary would be amazing! I loved that game but I can't play it on LIVE. Oh, and to JackalZealot, they aren't trying to make the elites seem like enemies, Halo 4 elites are a rogue terrorist fleet.

While a Halo 2 Anniversary (H2A) would be an incredible game to play I hope that 343i doesn't do one right now for the sole reason that it might detract from more important Halo games. H2A, at least to me, seems like a better project for after the new Reclaimer trilogy is done.

Aha, great point, I think another company should make it, i.e. Ensemble Studios--Halo Wars.

Oh, and to JackalZealot, they aren't trying to make the elites seem like enemies, Halo 4 elites are a rogue terrorist fleet.

I understand that they are a rogue terroist fleet, but they are still trying to make the elites seem like enemies. In Halo Wars a different Arbiter was the main villian, despite their being a Brute Chieftain and a Prophet in mulitplayer. Plus, in Halo Reach the Elites are the main enemy, killing off many of Noble Team (including Noble Six). They could have easily shown a Brute Chieftain kill off one of the Spartans, or had a scene with a Prophet saying "Kill them all." Then, they remake the Halo CE, where they could have easily included Halo 2. They did that because Halo CE shows elites as the main enemies, without any prophets or brutes.

They want us to forget the brutes and prophets, and get us to start hating Elites.

I understand that they are a rogue terroist fleet, but they are still trying to make the elites seem like enemies. In Halo Wars a different Arbiter was the main villian, despite their being a Brute Chieftain and a Prophet in mulitplayer. Plus, in Halo Reach the Elites are the main enemy, killing off many of Noble Team (including Noble Six). They could have easily shown a Brute Chieftain kill off one of the Spartans, or had a scene with a Prophet saying "Kill them all." Then, they remake the Halo CE, where they could have easily included Halo 2. They did that because Halo CE shows elites as the main enemies, without any prophets or brutes.

They want us to forget the brutes and prophets, and get us to start hating Elites.

Actually in the end of halo 3 , a conversation between the arbiter a human says something along the lines of " our kind will never be allies , but we thank you for what you did ". and halo reach was way before the events of halo 2 so obviously they will make elites antagonists. just because its more recent doesnt mean they are trying to convince us the elites are all bad . Halo 2 remake will be made .

They should and probably will make it.

I think it will come out before Halo 5, as the last halo title on the 360. Game Wise; They really should and again, probably will, finish the story of Halo 2: explaining what happens in between 2 and 3. They also could maybe include some levels prequeling the campaign, explaining how chief gets home from halo as chronicled in the book Halo: First Strike. So ya 343, do that.

The reason they didn't make a Halo 2 anniversy is because they are trying to make the elites seem like enemies. Playing as an elite ruins that feel. So if the elites become allies then yes, there should be a Halo 2 anniversy. If they're still enemies then a Halo 2 anniversy wouldn't work.

I didn't see this one. The reason they didn't make a Halo 2 anniversary is because the anniversary is not here yet lol. Also, it would be a crime, if they do make H2A, if we could not play as an Elite.