moive quote game

Vitamin Pwn

No wait... your right V but it wasn't Smith. It was that operator guy. I can' t remember his name for the life of me. He was the one that started unplugging everyone from the matrix and killing them. I know it started with a C. Cypris maybe?

you know what i think your right

Cypher?

yeah that was his name, i think

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Vitamin gets it since I didn't even think about it until he said Matrix.

well if you say so i'll go,here's my quote

"What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?"

ok its been 2 day and no one guessed it, it was from the movie zoolander and it was said by Derek zoolander.

ok heres the next quote

"Now you listen close and you listen hard, bucko. The next click you hear is me hanging up. The one after that... is me pulling the trigger!"

ok its been 2 day and no one guessed it, it was from the movie zoolander and it was said by Derek zoolander.

ok heres the next quote

"Now you listen close and you listen hard, bucko. The next click you hear is me hanging up. The one after that... is me pulling the trigger!"

You are doing quotes i dont know!

!!!Oh!!! It's from Scot pillgram vs. The world

Said by Lucas.

You sir are correct, your turn

Here's one, clue first movie came out in 2000.

Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... ***** giraffes. I want my money back

how can i not know that ive seen that movie alike 100 times, its from Gladiator and it was said by Proximo

Ok, I knew this one and was going to give someone else a chance since I got the last one but nobody has got it yet so I will answer it.

It's the kid (can't remember his name) that "kicks the wolf man in the nards" on The Monster Sqaud.

This one made me laugh when I saw it.

Ok, I knew this one and was going to give someone else a chance since I got the last one but nobody has got it yet so I will answer it.

It's the kid (can't remember his name) that "kicks the wolf man in the nards" on The Monster Sqaud.

This one made me laugh when I saw it.

it been a few day and no verification on whether you were right or not, so i say just post the next one vore