AJKI11A

1) Map Name :: SpaceBawlz 2.0

2) Gametype :: Dodgeball

3) Gamertag :: AJKI11A

4) Player count :: 10-16

5) Description :: 9 minute round, Slayer

Gametype: Dodgeball 2.0

Map: DB SPACEBAWLZ by AJKI11A & SEDUCIER

Description: Concussion rifle and Sticky detonator dodgeball.. shoot across map with concussion and set traps with sticky… Gametype is for 10-16 players (playtesting found more is better) .. This map has a couple twists that a large group wont notice at first but will def enjoy...You have 3 lives... Game is Best of 3 or 5....

Fileshare: AJKI11A

Gametype: Dodgeball PRO.0

Map: DB SPACEBAWLZ or DB COURT by AJKI11A & SEDUCIER

Description: Concussion rifle and Sticky detonator dodgeball.. shoot across map with concussion and set traps with sticky… This version has hardlights so you can “catch” but be careful they do run out...Gametype is for 8-16 players (playtesting found more is better) .. This map has a couple twists that a large group wont notice at first but will def enjoy...You have 3 lives... Game is Best of 3 or 5....

Video (SKIP to 3:41)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FxRdml3MQc&t=3m41s

There is also the smaller original court which is more popular in the reddit crowd but I dont have a video of that one

yiowv.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SMALLER PRO COURT INFO

Gametype: Dodgeball

Map: Dodgeball Court

Description: Concussion rifle and Sticky detonator dodgeball.. shoot across map with concussion and set traps with sticky… Gametype is for 8-16 players (playtesting found more is better). You have 3 lives ..Game is Best of 3 or 5....if anyone asks how to play simply tell them to remember gym class lol.. the game is truly SIMPLE fun... that gets REALLY competitive lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This looks pretty cool, nice job man.

thanks bro it was a big hit in the custom game events .. figured I would post it here it really is simple fun.... and once everyone learns to play its really competitive... I havnt been on Halo much lately but i might make another map for it on Ravine.. I need some help though.. The machinima part was hilarious because I didnt submit it someone randomnly did if that person ever reads this Thanks bro...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yo AJ. I remember working on this with you. That was a blast!!! I'm starting to forge again. I recently posted up Sphere. Its pretty well polished off. Hit me up if you need a hand forging.

I would if we are ever on at the same time again lol.... DayZ and Battlefield have consumed me i feel like playing this right now though lol... miss how much fun it was