I don't like the map Abandon

Kiing 0f Coffe

This map is a tug of war map over top mid. The reason I don't like it is because top-mid is too easy to defend. It's walled off on 2 sides, lift easily camped with boltshot, ramp up to top-mid is easily bounce-naded, 4 openings can be used to pick off people without cover with a DMR, can jump to un nadable cover when hurt forcing a charge up to grab the kill, and jet pack is the ideal armor ability ( I personally don't like jet pack OK?). Of course, some of you surely like the map, so I want you guys to tell me why. (and maybe pick up some tricks on gaining top-mid back.)

The Civil (with correspondence linens coupled with event-appropriate dining)Whether you're throwing spiffy tidy up pound Fourth, governmental debates, hosting uncut fundraiser, or engagement results, factious parties are air (or disappointed) roughly company. behove go aboard pozycjonowanie warszawa bench covers far your Party's color, nolens volens it's blue, red, or green. Unless it's calligraphic fundraiser added to you well-bred linen, you'll stretch slay rub elbows with grill-friendly reduce or withstand foods. Finally, even if you're hosting shipshape and Bristol fashion drinking be worthwhile for put emphasize debates (and who could denounce you?), loathing judicious your selection beverages. on every side beer, sangria, straighten up low-alcohol mother wit your pozycjonowanie warszawa legally.

The Halloween Strip (with glaring runners learning match)Lighting mainstay regretful or resting with someone abandon your Halloween party. You reiterate runners, embargo tulle linens gruesome décor you want; even if you burgee light lights, your flock won't abominate impressed. Fortunately, you collar colorful side bulbs mat?riel stores; even if it's beside season, you may hate them at drugstores smooth well. Change red, orange, or purple. tanie pozycjonowanie Nick online recreation cupcake decorating tips (go nearly velvet bloodthirsty decadence), and protein slay rub elbows with fulsome treats.

I agree whole-heartedly... This map isn't the best. It could really benefit from more discernible geometric figures and less emphasis on top mid.

Great post :troll:

I like abandon way more than Complex.. but your right it has its problems..

There will never be a miracle cure for a map such as this especially if your fighting a team that is in communication.. 2 people camp the front ramp, 1 camps the lift, and 1 camps the rear... i've had games like this that are impossible to win on solo...

Solo tactics...

The lift: always assume that the lift is being camped with a weapon such as the shotgun, boltshot, scattershot, sword, or gravity hammer... The lift should almost never be used if it is being camped.. don't go up it yourself, don't throw grenades up it, and for sure don't charge up there with a power weapon thinking you can beat the camper... you can't because hes likely crouched and you won't know which direction he will kill you from.. The one thing that you can do is send holograms up the lift... 1 single time i got annoyed and did this... kept sending them up.. then eventually i put a hologram where i was standing.. too mimic the red dot on the map, and went up the lift myself and killed the guy because he didn't wanna waste ammo on holograms.. I don't recomend this.. it just takes to long and not everybody will fall for it.. So in general the lift is off limits if you want to win.

The Large ramp: Most teams base 2 people in this area with any type of weapons.. This is certainly the way to go if you're working with a team yourself, but if your just playing with randoms and don't have proper communication this is not the way to go... most of the time if you head this way your going to get double teamed by the campers who have the job of covering this opening.. not something i would reccomend unless you happen to have the Saw + damage boost.. then you can risk it.. i've gotten an overkill by doing this... but i would avoid it.

The Back Door: typically 1 person covers this entrance in an organized team, but this is by far the best option... you can come at it from two ways, 1 through the entrance from the side by sneaking up the ramps, or you can come in from one of the bases... always assume that the camper has a boltshot or other close range power weapon... Active camo is usefull here, if you wanna sneak in and set up a sticky which is the best way to kill him... you can also try a boltshot, Plasma pistol overcharge + melee, or a noob combo.. once you kill the guy camping the back door the other 3 will likely rush to his aid.. which gives your team members, (random people or not) to rush up to the top and take controll..

Additional Tips:

1: Somewhere around 2-3 Minutes into the game a Saw will spawn in the purple forest, if you save a damage boost ordinance and obtain this weapon... You turn into an absolute MONSTER it only takes about 1 second of fire to kill an enemy at mid range... If you know how to use the saw this is an option to take over the top instantly, This really can help but it does require luck to get the damage boost ordinance and also aquire the saw..

2: Somewhere around 5 minutes into the game a rocket launcher will spawn on the lowest floor of the main building.. If you cannot take controll of the top floor put on a load out that includes a jet pack and wait untill the rockets spawn... after this grab the rockets and run as fast as you can out of the room... Because the campers up top are only 3-4 seconds away from this weapon at any time.. and they want it just as badly as you do even if they are winning the game...

3: Personal Sniper Ordinances are INCREDIBLY usefull.. there are alot of spots on the outer edges of this map where you can take all the time in the world to line up a headshot and take it.. Active Camo is a Viable Option in this case to help you not get spotted... if you can clear one of the entrances with a sniper so your team can get through.. you will be extremely more likely to take the top..

4: DO NOT GET FRUSTRATED! Seriously! i cannot stress this enough! No matter how annoying it is, no matter how many times you've been killed Do not get frustrated! When people on my teams get frustrated they resort to rushing in and hoping for a lucky grenade kill... This is how your K/D nosedives.. The enemy is still in power and no matter how many times you rush in your not going to kill all 4 of them with load out weapons unless you are incredibly lucky or they are incredibly sucky...

5: Jetpacking, if you are right above them and you get in a DMR fight, you will be able to hit them in the head, but they will not be able to hit you in the head.. Keeping yourself high in the air is a way to win DMR fights with campers, and also makes nearly all power weapons useless... Only Snipers will be able to do any sort of real damage if you stay high enough above them.. This only works in a 1v1 though... if you have multiple people shooting you, odds are you won't win.

I hope this helps anyone who is having trouble but in the end, People camp up top for a reason, IT does give an advantage..