Lol games start faster on reach!!

Balloonloons

Played reach last night with 2 friends for like 4 hrs. The playlists filled up in like 30 seconds or less lol. Meanwhile halo 4 with its "throw you into the middle of a game formula" takes much longer to find players!

This means two things. The halo 4 community has very few players left. And, the whole bring you into games that are in progress system is useless in decreasing wait times therefore completely useless.

Played reach last night with 2 friends for like 4 hrs. The playlists filled up in like 30 seconds or less lol. Meanwhile halo 4 with its "throw you into the middle of a game formula" takes much longer to find players!

This means two things. The halo 4 community has very few players left. And, the whole bring you into games that are in progress system is useless in decreasing wait times therefore completely useless.

Wow this thread was useless

Guarantee this logic is flawed. When Halo 5 comes out some loser is going to say that Halo 4 was better and more people are playing that game instead. Play or don't. Doesn't really matter to anyone else.

This is the same with every game. good call

Aaaaaah I see the fanboy campers are on. Hey guys. How are you? How's it feel to stand in one place on a map for 5 hours for kills?

Not really. He's right. The game before was always better than the new game. I'm not sure why people decide to complain all the time instead of just enjoying the game that is clearly better.

clearly this game is not better for 10000 reasons

Aaaaaah I see the fanboy campers are on. Hey guys. How are you? How's it feel to stand in one place on a map for 5 hours for kills?

Lol. You're the one posting on a fan forum. If its not better for 10000 reasons name a few without deviating from a point. Otherwise you mad bro?

Lol. You're the one posting on a fan forum. If its not better for 10000 reasons name a few without deviating from a point. Otherwise you mad bro?

There's always people who come on the community forums to complain. I know the game isn't perfect, but I enjoy it a lot. I'm not sure why that makes my point not valid and automatically pegs me as a fanboy, therefore my ideas are terrible. Oh well, not much you can do.

Sometimes, you can bring up some valid points when comparing 4 to Reach, I'll give you that. But posts like these make all your other points invalid because of how hardcore the trolling is.

• Like 2

I don't care about the wait time of getting into a game. I like the JIP system because it's allowed me to come back when the game started out un even or a player quit because it wasn't the map they wanted. And people said the same **** when Reach came out. Oh halo 3 is way better then this POS, complaining on a fan forum will get you no where so just stop it's quite annoying. I don't even bother with the Halo 4 bashing threads anymore cause it's just filled with trolls and needy little kids. I didn't like Reach and this both Halo 4 and Halo 3 were better. How about you list off you 10,000 reasons then.

I don't care about the wait time of getting into a game. I like the JIP system because it's allowed me to come back when the game started out un even or a player quit because it wasn't the map they wanted. And people said the same **** when Reach came out. Oh halo 3 is way better then this POS, complaining on a fan forum will get you no where so just stop it's quite annoying. I don't even bother with the Halo 4 bashing threads anymore cause it's just filled with trolls and needy little kids. I didn't like Reach and this both Halo 4 and Halo 3 were better. How about you list off you 10,000 reasons then.

Owned

Reach will go down as one of the worst halo games of all time. People defending it must be a new generation of kiddies or something. I'm 24 and I hated reach. Loved Halo 1, 2, 3 and odst. And I really like halo 4.

One of the biggest problems with halo 4 multiplayer is join in progress. I understand it sucks if 4 of your team leaves you in an objective game or something but why do I have to be the person that gets to handle that **** storm? I DON'T WANT to join into a dominion game where the bases need to tick one more time for the enemy team to win. It's not fun, its statisticly unwinnable, and it shouldn't be in Halo.

I would be fine with it if they released ranked playlists without such a feature. I mean... think about this.

Halo 4 has yet to do this.

CoD. CoD has done it. Yes, CoD.

Black Ops 2 has a frankly wonderful little ranking system. Ranked CoD is really quite interesting, and something that works well for it. It would and has worked well for Halo as well.

As you all know, in CoD you can JIP all day. In Ranked CoD now, they have no JIP, you have all gear unlocked, and they matchmake the game. You know, like Halo 3. (Also they use the Starctraft 2 rank system pretty much verbatim, which is pretty cool.)

DO THIS FOR H4!

I'm fine with JIP in "social" playlists, but these playlists look like their trying to be both social and ranked.

Reach will go down as one of the worst halo games of all time. People defending it must be a new generation of kiddies or something. I'm 24 and I hated reach. Loved Halo 1, 2, 3 and odst. And I really like halo 4.

One of the biggest problems with halo 4 multiplayer is join in progress. I understand it sucks if 4 of your team leaves you in an objective game or something but why do I have to be the person that gets to handle that **** storm? I DON'T WANT to join into a dominion game where the bases need to tick one more time for the enemy team to win. It's not fun, its statisticly unwinnable, and it shouldn't be in Halo.

No. Just because you're bad at reach doesn't mean it was bad. It means you have a low opinion of a game lots of others liked. I'm 24 too. What the hell does that have to do with anything? I don't think I've played a bad halo title to date. Not even wars was bad. That was just not what many were expecting. Especially not compared to other FPS and RTS. Sales and gaming community speak for themselves. Prove to me Reach was "the worst" (that's laughable troll) and I'll shut up. Otherwise go whine somewhere else. Reach was good. And it took the series in a whole new direction.

Can you only imagine if Halo 3 came out and then Halo 4? There had to be a bridge. Reach provided that with innovative new gametypes. It took the franchise in a new direction. I would say it was arguably one of the best for these reasons. But lets hear you fight logic with pure unadulterated BS trolling opinion. Can't wait to hear it. So sick of comments like yours.

it'll go down as the worst huh?? And why is it the worst? What did it do that 4 doesn't multiply by 1000%? Oh yea. Nothing. If examined side by side with previous titles reach is closer to them than 4 could ever be. That's just fact. Furthermore why do you think 4 players are heading down below 100k within one month? Lol. Because its good? You just sound like someone who likes if I dangle a set of keys in front of you. You have 0 knowledge about gaming beyond duh pretty graphics duh. You're a mindless troll and your opinions are useless because they are based on magic instead of facts.

Owned.

it'll go down as the worst huh?? And why is it the worst? What did it do that 4 doesn't multiply by 1000%? Oh yea. Nothing. If examined side by side with previous titles reach is closer to them than 4 could ever be. That's just fact. Furthermore why do you think 4 players are heading down below 100k within one month? Lol. Because its good? You just sound like someone who likes if I dangle a set of keys in front of you. You have 0 knowledge about gaming beyond duh pretty graphics duh. You're a mindless troll and your opinions are useless because they are based on magic instead of facts.

Owned.

the only one who get owned for you if you hate halo so much dont play it, its that simple

Ahh, but that's nothing more than an opinion. There's hundreds of thousands that will disagree with you. There's plenty of people that hated Reach, but PLENTY more that liked it. ODST though? Out of anyone I know, we all agree that ODST was the worst. See, that's just simply our opinions. Just because a few forum fanboys back you up on Reach hate doesn't mean that the world is on your side, and that Reach was absolutely horrible. I'm 18, does that make my opinion invalid? Am I not old nor mature enough to have an opinion?

Ahh, but that's nothing more than an opinion. There's hundreds of thousands that will disagree with you. There's plenty of people that hated Reach, but PLENTY more that liked it. ODST though? Out of anyone I know, we all agree that ODST was the worst. See, that's just simply our opinions. Just because a few forum fanboys back you up on Reach hate doesn't mean that the world is on your side, and that Reach was absolutely horrible. I'm 18, does that make my opinion invalid? Am I not old nor mature enough to have an opinion?

well spoken! You're 18 and you make more sense than the dude who is 25 lol. You just owned him lol

well spoken! You're 18 and you make more sense than the dude who is 25 lol. You just owned him lol

I don't think it's about owning anyone... Just trying to shut down the "this game is bad because I suck at it" mentality. Gross income speaking all Halo titles have been successful. The name alone will take in hundreds of millions of dollars.

What? Where in my post did it imply that I was bad Halo Reach? I did just fine in that game. And I played it far enough (1 year) until me and my friends declared it the worst halo and all stopped playing it. These were the same people I grew up with playing the halo series, you can say whatever you want, and open a counter point with an insult, but I didn't get owned at all. True fans of the series generally agree that Halo reach was indeed the worst title in the series.

As far as claiming ODST as the worst halo? It was several map packs combined for halo 3. Unless you're talking about the campaign...which was still pretty good, since they wisely didn't include multiplayer with weak ass marines.

The game wasn't bad because I was bad at it, I did fine, and abused the things very wrong with the game along with everyone else. My points on why the multiplayer sucked so hard in reach remain valid. Tell me the Banshee in halo reach wasn't the most manuverable, dangerous and abusable banshee of halo history. Tell me Armor lock was perfectly alright when you stuck someone across the map with a sticky grenade and they shed it by pressing a shoulder button.

My opinion might be just that. But when 5 different hardcore halo fans all cry foul and then stop playing a halo something is certainly wrong. But honestly, Im tired of defending myself here, you're entitled to your opinion as I am mine, just don't go assuming people are bad at something because they say it is bad. That's really presumpuous and obnoxious logic.

I call out flaws with these games because I love them to death. I love the halo series, and when something is badly

implemented or unbalanced in multiplayer I'm going to voice my concern, and hopefully get like minded response from the community.

What? Where in my post did it imply that I was bad Halo Reach? I did just fine in that game. And I played it far enough (1 year) until me and my friends declared it the worst halo and all stopped playing it. These were the same people I grew up with playing the halo series, you can say whatever you want, and open a counter point with an insult, but I didn't get owned at all. True fans of the series generally agree that Halo reach was indeed the worst title in the series.

As far as claiming ODST as the worst halo? It was several map packs combined for halo 3. Unless you're talking about the campaign...which was still pretty good, since they wisely didn't include multiplayer with weak ass marines.

The game wasn't bad because I was bad at it, I did fine, and abused the things very wrong with the game along with everyone else. My points on why the multiplayer sucked so hard in reach remain valid. Tell me the Banshee in halo reach wasn't the most manuverable, dangerous and abusable banshee of halo history. Tell me Armor lock was perfectly alright when you stuck someone across the map with a sticky grenade and they shed it by pressing a shoulder button.

My opinion might be just that. But when 5 different hardcore halo fans all cry foul and then stop playing a halo something is certainly wrong. But honestly, Im tired of defending myself here, you're entitled to your opinion as I am mine, just don't go assuming people are bad at something because they say it is bad. That's really presumpuous and obnoxious logic.

I call out flaws with these games because I love them to death. I love the halo series, and when something is badly

implemented or unbalanced in multiplayer I'm going to voice my concern, and hopefully get like minded response from the community.

5 compared to hundreds of thousands? You're clearly beyond logic and your opinion of what a Halo fan is doesn't ammount to squat. If you don't like it fine. Keep it to yourself. But parading around calling yourself a true fan because you didn't care for one game? Sounds ignorant to me.

Also they got rid of the armor lock stick problem in a title update. There were plenty of ways to thrash a banshee. Did you have problems?

You have yet to name a reason for any of your points. As far as I'm concerned you're a troll. Some meaningless person posting crap on forums just to get a reaction. Just be glad I'm above posting what I really think publicly and accept the fact that one mans opinion doesn't change the tidal wave of gamers who enjoyed it.

• Like 1

clearly this game is not better for 10000 reasons and for 10000 reasons.

I haven't experienced much camping in this game. the only people who do this use active camo which is easily spot able even in dark corners or snipers on valhalla. there have always been campers and there always will be. i can guarantee you that this happens twice as much in call of duty.