reach tui update??

Godly

I dont think they would bring the BR over to Reach since its basically the evolved form of the DMR, its like screwing with the timeline of the whole halo saga, but with the update they're taking away Bloom, so if you click the trigger fast enough, it'll be like using a BR lol

I dont think they would bring the BR over to Reach since its basically the evolved form of the DMR, its like screwing with the timeline of the whole halo saga, but with the update they're taking away Bloom, so if you click the trigger fast enough, it'll be like using a BR lol

They aren't completely removing bloom. What a lot of you people fail to realize is that bloom is not the reason you have to pace your shots. Bullet spread is the reason you have to pace. Bloom is nothing more than the expanding of your crosshairs. That is all bloom is. Bloom only shows you the area in which your bullets will hit, based on how big or small the crosshairs are. When you see your bullets spreading out, that's not bloom; that's bullet spread. You've seen in other games how the crosshairs expand when someone shoots. It's the same thing for Reach. That crosshair expanding doesn't make the bullets spread out and become inaccurate. Bullet spread causes this. Even if they were to completely remove bloom, the guns would function exactly the same.

Pardon me if this whole thing is typed out a bit crudely, but I'm in a bit of a rush right now.

OH god ^ this again. Please watch a review the gameplay video of the Halo Reach multiplayer/CEA trailer for one of the maps and you will see that he shoots all of his shots precisely and accurately. No spread/bloom. You bloom lovers need to understand that this is just for some playlist not the whole game, calm down and go play your call of duty reach.

I don't think the BR will be in the TU. If it is it would only be on the new maps most likely and since we have seen gameplay of a few of those already and people are carrying the DMR then I doubt that the BR is around.

I highly doubt they're adding new weapons. All I've seen them adding is melee bleed-thru and the elimination of DMR bloom. Those two things are also most likely not going to be anything for than classic playlist changes, or options to toggle on and off. Removing the DMR bloom shouldn't affect the actual spread of the weapon (unless they're also adjusting it's spread as well), and melee bleed-thru is going to encourage people to melee more than they already do.

I highly doubt they're adding new weapons. All I've seen them adding is melee bleed-thru and the elimination of DMR bloom. Those two things are also most likely not going to be anything for than classic playlist changes, or options to toggle on and off. Removing the DMR bloom shouldn't affect the actual spread of the weapon (unless they're also adjusting it's spread as well), and melee bleed-thru is going to encourage people to melee more than they already do.

The video showed the DMR firing as fast as possible and all shots hitting the head with no deviations. Its safe to say that Spread/bloom is gone

Also you could refer to bloom as the bullets blooming as they leave the gun, not just the crosshair

OH god ^ this again. Please watch a review the gameplay video of the Halo Reach multiplayer/CEA trailer for one of the maps and you will see that he shoots all of his shots precisely and accurately. No spread/bloom. You bloom lovers need to understand that this is just for some playlist not the whole game, calm down and go play your call of duty reach.

I'm getting a bit sick of you accusing everyone who likes bloom of loving and playing Call of Duty. COD was not and is not the only FPS to use an expanding crosshair. If you payed attention to that video, you'd see that there is indeed bloom still on the assault rifle. I know that it is just for the classic playlist and not the full game, I never said otherwise. I do not play Call of Duty, so why don't you stop accusing people who enjoy bloom and don't have a problem with it of playing it? Hm? Just a thought. It's getting pretty annoying seeing you spout that over and over. There's nothing wrong with bloom. STOP using bloom and spread like they're the same exact thing. They are two completely different things, and you can NOT switch them around whenever you please. Bloom is not spread, and spread is not bloom. Get this in your heads and quit acting like they're interchangeable.

Your right, they're not the same thing, its the Bloom that causes the bullets to spread, The Bloom is merely the reticule in which you shoot through and the bigger that Bloom epands, the more the bullets will spread within that specific radius.

bloom causes bullet spread for dummies

bloom

1) the circle gets bigger

2) the bullets are able to land anywhere in the circle

^ cause of bullet spread

without bloom

1) circle stays the same

2) bullets still land in that circle

^ no spread cuz the circle didnt get bigger than the persons head that your shooting at

heres a picture of the shots without bloom

(.) <- notice it hits in the same place

and heres one with bloom

(....) <- notice it hits all over cuz the reticle "circle" expands "gets bigger".

does that help? i tryed to make it as simple as possible

oh yea and one last thing in a game based on skill how is (........) <-- this better than (.) <-- this when aiming

I want to see a better falcon for multiplayer. In the campaign it was fun, I get it might be unbalanced and that they'd need to make it weaker for multiplayer but the standard one just isnt that much fun in multiplayer. But maybe like a warthog style turret on the front the pilot and then just let people sit in the back or a grenade launcher variant. Just something to make it more fun, I doubt that it would be harder to beat than a hornet from halo 3 so they definetly could add it, I'm not expecting it since it'd be a huge thing to add, but maybe in a future halo. Just some food for thought