Everyone, relax its only the first few weeks.

ValentineF

Not quite sure why this was necessary. He's got a point. Honestly, anyone who says that this game could have been put together in a few months is crazy. I love the maps, especially when compared to Reach. I feel like Reach was much more duller colors, while these maps have great skyboxes and are much shinier for the most part. It make them just fun to play on. I've not really had a bad experience (save with Vortex) with these maps, and they work really well.

. The point is they didn't take a few months. They had time and man power and funds. So no excuses.

Also you make my point of lipstick on a pig. The game is undoubtably pretty but the gameplay is awful mainly from the aspect of balance.

ahh halo geek thats why. No way this game is harder then halo 3 that game took much more skill by far o.o there were no random elements to give bad kids a chance to win .

Since basically all matches is Slayer BR and all the casuals left week one, I'd say its harder. Way harder than H3 match making. Faster too.

Since basically all matches is Slayer BR and all the casuals left week one, I'd say its harder. Way harder than H3 match making. Faster too.

all casuals left week one Are you kidding me??? WOW. its faster because instant respawn if you mean thats harder then yes its harder to be good because your not punished for being bad at halo anymore its a all around casual lets just play play play and spam your gun all game.

halo 4's matchmaking is way harder than h3 matchmaking? HAHA! that has got to be the funniest thing I've seen on these forums. just like another poster said the armor abilities cater to kids who need to wear a diaper going into a game. seriously, starting with invisability or hardlight shield? using noobvision to see though walls and to camp? vehicles getting destroyed in 30 seconds? you must have never made it past staff captain in halo 3 and played team slayer 45+....

halo 4's matchmaking is way harder than h3 matchmaking? HAHA! that has got to be the funniest thing I've seen on these forums. just like another poster said the armor abilities cater to kids who need to wear a diaper going into a game. seriously, starting with invisability or hardlight shield? using noobvision to see though walls and to camp? vehicles getting destroyed in 30 seconds? you must have never made it past staff captain in halo 3 and played team slayer 45+....

The STATS prove I'm right. Nothing proves you are.

The STATS prove I'm right. Nothing proves you are.

No. the stats don't show anything.All it shows is that 300,000 people left this game already. Not if they were a casual, got bored, hit a rank cap, hated the game, ect. those are called variables that your not thinking about.

I just can't see how you think h4 is harder. what is so hard about losing games and grinding to get xp to increase your "rank" in h4? what is challenging about having armor abilities to pad your mistakes and give you advantages? or have rockets or IC delivered to you?

• Like 1

this game is just a watered down version of halo 3 because in halo 3 people knew if you were good at the game or bad Now everyone is decent With all the bad kids getting catered now. *instant respawn* random weapon spawns. They took all the stuff that made halo challanaging and said Herp Derp lets play some cod with sheilds

Now theres alot of things i HATE for this game AA's camo prom vision sprint loudouts. boltshot but mind and use it to prove a point its OP. kill cam is dumb because it doesn't show last kill and its not accurate but i just don't watch it. these are features i dislike but i can live with.

Whats the point of having a shotgun and scatter shot on the map or in a care package when you get one that shoots longer range in your loadout? really?

The DMR is so OP i switched from my br to my dmr for the fact BR doesn't work and when i use my DMR i feel like i'm cheating.

The Game breaking features are my problem Random elements and instant respawns are the real issues. and no Competetiveness whats so ever and the bad playlist

*only oddball and team regicide are fun to me* People talk about how a ranking system is booster city Well guess what i play lots of 100+ Sr people who regicide with guest to get a better k/d and spartan ops to level themselfs isn't that boosting?

This game clearly wasn't finshed heck 1month in and we get 3 btb maps no one wants yet are file share doesn't work yet. they tried to beat black ops 2 when they should have came out with this game in 2013.