Bloom and Armor Lock Fixes

John-117

I don't think they totally nerfed AL. It just makes more sense than letting someone use it for 10 seconds straight while their shields completely replenish. Before it was essentially a bubble shield wrapped tightly around the player. Now it effectively acts more like a shield booster. If no one is around they could still use it just like they currently do.

They are doing a lot of beta testing to find a good balance so don't worry.

Armour lock didn't and doesn't last 10 seconds. It lasts around maybe five seconds before completely draining. Your shields will NEVER completely replenish in armour lock unless they're already starting to recharge by the time you go into it.

So they just went ahead and made armor lock completely useless ? It's supposed to PROTECT the player ! who is going to bother to use it when getting hit with a wraith shot or rocket or grenade kills you anyway ?! bad idea to nerf it so much just because little kids that couldn't figure out how to strategically beat an armor lock user had to go and cry and whine.

I shouldn't have to be forced to use crappy sprint or even crappier jet pack just because some little kids whined.

BAHAHAHAHA you sir are one of the reasons why i dislike halo reach. you actually prefer to use armor lock than sprint. nuff said. go kill yourself.

• Like 1

Everyone needs to relax and take a good hard look at the situation for what it is. Its been a year and you still cannot effectivly find a solution to every complaint you have with the gameplay? Yeah..... time to.move on then. Even if things are adjusted to your liking it will only be a matter of time before people find something else to ***** about. I say just shut up and play, or go play a different game. Nuff said!

Everyone needs to relax and take a good hard look at the situation for what it is. Its been a year and you still cannot effectivly find a solution to every complaint you have with the gameplay? Yeah..... time to.move on then. Even if things are adjusted to your liking it will only be a matter of time before people find something else to ***** about. I say just shut up and play, or go play a different game. Nuff said!

AMEN!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDTkHzA4rDE&feature=player_embedded

Have the Heavens Finally opened to the public? Haha

As you can see, bloom has been taken out. Also the armor lock has been modified, now when you melee someone while in armor lock they will lose about 25-50% of it.

Thanks FullerPendragon for pointing this out!

This post has been promoted to an article

This is halo

These are the what the trash plays that play CoD say. "Stop whining about bloom" "It adds new things to the game" "You suck" I say "Since when was an opinion complaining?" " If i wanted to have recoil in Halo i wouldn't play halo". "I want new features yes but not bloom that is not a feature that is changing halo itself."

Hate me i'm glad you hate me. You will still have your little bloom playlist so calm down. I will be in my non bloom/classical playlist having a lot classic halo fun.

See now this guy knows what's up, F bloom its for people that can't aim...if you want bloom go play cod!!!!!!

Yeah right... good luck beating John to any gaming news ever. They don't call him Super John for nothing. LOL

OT: Happy about this.

Vore, I didnt say anything bad about John, I ment right when I was going to post this Video on here, I saw that John already posted it. I wasnt offending anyone, nor competing. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

I love the changes , it's like haveing a new halo game spring up out of nowhere ! But please 343 , allow this to be the players choice and keep the original playlists unaffected .

I know about the CEA playlist , but if the new changes are applied elsewhere keep them separated from full bloom Reach .

I would like to see a different ZB hopper every weekend for 7 months !

Ideas on a postcard .

• 3 weeks later...

This is stupid. THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF HALO REACH WAS THAT THE GUNS WERE OLD AND THAT YOU HAD TO TIME YOUR SHOTS.

I absolutely hate the no more bloom stupidity. You're taking away the major core of the game that we were all excited about when HR came out. It's absolutely stupid that idiots can't slow the hell down and actually hit the target, if you can't do it then don't play stop whining and complaing about "Waaaaah I can't kill him because he knows how to play the game and I don't!"

And as for the newbs who whine about Armour Lock? It's supposed to be op! Stop whining about it and learn to wait untill it runs out! I hate these updates, they're all worthless, and I want my bloom back.

• Like 1