Bloom and Armor Lock Fixes

John-117

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDTkHzA4rDE&feature=player_embedded

Have the Heavens Finally opened to the public? Haha

As you can see, bloom has been taken out. Also the armor lock has been modified, now when you melee someone while in armor lock they will lose about 25-50% of it.

Thanks FullerPendragon for pointing this out!

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 1

These are the what the trash plays that play CoD say. "Stop whining about bloom" "It adds new things to the game" "You suck" I say "Since when was an opinion complaining?" " If i wanted to have recoil in Halo i wouldn't play halo". "I want new features yes but not bloom that is not a feature that is changing halo itself."

Hate me i'm glad you hate me. You will still have your little bloom playlist so calm down. I will be in my non bloom/classical playlist having a lot classic halo fun.

These are the what the trash plays that play CoD say. "Stop whining about bloom" "It adds new things to the game" "You suck" I say "Since when was an opinion complaining?" " If i wanted to have recoil in Halo i wouldn't play halo". "I want new features yes but not bloom that is not a feature that is changing

Hate me i'm glad you hate me. You will still have your little bloom playlist so calm down. I will be in my non bloom/classical playlist having a lot classic halo fun.

Agreed.

So they just went ahead and made armor lock completely useless ? It's supposed to PROTECT the player ! who is going to bother to use it when getting hit with a wraith shot or rocket or grenade kills you anyway ?! bad idea to nerf it so much just because little kids that couldn't figure out how to strategically beat an armor lock user had to go and cry and whine.

I shouldn't have to be forced to use crappy sprint or even crappier jet pack just because some little kids whined.

I don't think they totally nerfed AL. It just makes more sense than letting someone use it for 10 seconds straight while their shields completely replenish. Before it was essentially a bubble shield wrapped tightly around the player. Now it effectively acts more like a shield booster. If no one is around they could still use it just like they currently do.

They are doing a lot of beta testing to find a good balance so don't worry.