Pallet Town

oomishday3

1) Map Name :: Pallet Town

2) Gametype :: Pallet Town

3) Gamertag :: oomishday3

4) Player count :: 10-16

5) Description :: Humans stand at bottom and shoot falling zombies

out of the air, if a zombie lands it breaks the pallets

on which the humans stand so the humans fall to their deaths.

6) YouTube channel :: http://www.youtube.com/user/oomishday3gaming?feature=mhee

7) Video of the map ::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr2F8gMthRg&list=PLgWEu_Rny0KQbovZRtnvDtrZ58TDDco8t&index=2

post-30092-0-44595900-1354227160_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Oakley HiDef

Thanks for the submission. Looks cool! My only grips would be the initial disadvantage for the zombies. Im wondering if this might be fixed by giving the humans an alternate weapon that took a bit more skill to kill the zombies at a distance. Anyways though seems like a promising submission and I now have you added to our list of maps to run in customs.

I know you make a lot of good maps so it might be beneficial to have you added on my friends list

Thanks for the submission. Looks cool! My only grips would be the initial disadvantage for the zombies. Im wondering if this might be fixed by giving the humans an alternate weapon that took a bit more skill to kill the zombies at a distance. Anyways though seems like a promising submission and I now have you added to our list of maps to run in customs.

I know you make a lot of good maps so it might be beneficial to have you added on my friends list

I have noticed that the zombies do have a hard time at first, what should i replace the pistol with? i could change the damage so it will take more shots instead. i think in the version when i made this video it was with headshots on and only 2 starting zombies but it works out a bit better with 3 zombies especially if it is with a bigger lobby. i could turn off waypoints too. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES. we should definitely test this more together.

PS i messaged you on xbox