• tripile kill- 3
    • overkill- 4
    • Killtacular- 5
    • Killtrocity- 6
    • Killimanjaro- 7
    • Killtastrophe- 8
    • Killpocalypse- 9
    • killionare- 10

what is your best multi-kill, it doesn't have to be that good. say the multikill, map, and game type. Mine was a killionare in infection on uncaged. I've also gotten two unrelated killtastrophes. You can look it up on my bungie.net account. GT= agent Sensi Foo. ( you cant vote for multiple multikills because if you do manage to get a killionare it i obvious that you have all of the previous medals.

what is your best multi-kill, it doesn't have to be that good. say the multikill, map, and game type. Mine was a killionare in infection on uncaged. I've also gotten two unrelated killtastrophes. You can look it up on my bungie.net account. GT= agent Sensi Foo. ( you cant vote for multiple multikills because if you do manage to get a killionare it i obvious that you have all of the previous medals.

My best Spree was Unfrigginbelievable on Invasion ON Boneyard.

My best multikill was on Infection.

Map =... That one that you start New Alexandria on... I forgot the name somehow...

Killionaire in Grifball, killionaire in firefight/campaign, killpocalypse in team slayer, overkill in team arena. Best sprees, unfriggenbelievable in invasion, inconcievable in objective, invincible in team slayer, rampage in arena. Also my best team slayer game ever: 26-10-0 untouchable, sidekick, perfection.

• 2 weeks later...

probably my killtrocity on infection. nothing to special really.

as well as an unfriggenbelievable in a multi-team game. but to be honest i was just watching the hill for kills. but in my defense anyone, at any time, could have came and tried to stop me but they didnt.

• Like 1