In regards to the storm rifle

Jamesw01

its actually slightly stronger than the assualt rifle. overheats however. seems to have a better accuracy. however assault rifle might have a faster firing rate than it so that might balance the strom rifle from being slightly stronger. Dont feel like finding the stats table to prove my statement. Just saying, it aint underpowered. I prefer it.

Oh, or because you can use an AR just as effectively as a precision weapon.

Exactly.

To me it seems like the AR has a little bit better range, tiny bit. The storm rifle seems to overheat a little quicker, and you need to be up a little closer. Those are just my observations, I could be wrong.

Because we're all a bunch of scrubs.

Oh, or because you can use an AR just as effectively as a precision weapon.

lol, maybe now they buffed it x100. It really shouldn't be as strong as it is. The entire POINT of a precision weapon is that it takes precision aka skill to use. There is literally no skill gap in the use of an AR.

The DMR is nice and all but, I had enough of it in Reach. I'm very glad to have the Carbine and BR back. It does have it's uses though that's for sure. Once I get to play again I'm going to try and use the AR or Storm Rifle again. The AR was one of my best weapons in Halo 3 and I missed owning people with it.

lol, maybe now they buffed it x100. It really shouldn't be as strong as it is. The entire POINT of a precision weapon is that it takes precision aka skill to use. There is literally no skill gap in the use of an AR.

It never should have been as weak as it was. What's the point of letting everyone spawn with an AR in 3 and Reach if they just get wrecked by something as simple as a BR or DMR? At close range, it's still very possible to overpower an AR, and mid-long range the AR is next to worthless, I don't see why you're complaining.

It never should have been as weak as it was. What's the point of letting everyone spawn with an AR in 3 and Reach if they just get wrecked by something as simple as a BR or DMR? At close range, it's still very possible to overpower an AR, and mid-long range the AR is next to worthless, I don't see why you're complaining.

Because you don't have to aim the AR. A nonpower weapon gun that requires skill to use should always be more powerful than one that doesn't

This, kind of tired of not being able to play how I want when the DMR is the only viable gun in the game as a loadout weapon.

Again, the DMR takes skill to use, so obviously it should be better than the "point and hold trigger down AR"

i do use those weapons but what i meant was after you shoot like 6 bullets all the others just go every where and sometimes even when you sre right next to them the bullets miss them that is what i meant.

THATS THE POINT. If the gun was any accurate at all, it would too broken because of how fast it fires...

Ar takes skill what are yall talking about and the dmr is way to easy to use so what are u getting at. U act like its hard to spam it and get headshot with this rediculous amount of auto aim

Well I agree with you about the autoaim for the DMR but that doesn't mean the AR takes skill... because it doesn't.