Signature Requests and Finished Forum Signatures

Blacklight

Hi Forum Goers!

I'm now setting up a Forum topic for those wishing to Commission signatures!

If you wish to commission Signatures please post the following info:

• Name wished to be on the Sig ( Including clan tags )
  • Render (Master Chief, Cortana or anyone else )
  • Size ( Width and height in Pixels )

I'll also be posting the Finished Results here on this first Post and a separate post on here as well!

If you want an idea of other signatures I've made go to:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/18566-signatues-1-new-and-some-old/

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/18803-some-more-signatures/

List of Finished Commissions:

The first one I made for TRF BaDInTentZs :laughing:

A Bit of " Spartan coming from the darkness " Vibe!

TRFBaDInTentZsGriffball.png

IMG Code For Signature:

[img=http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z193/AFlea/TRFBaDInTentZsGriffball.png]

looking forward to Hearing From you!

Blacklight

I already messages you with regards to signatures and as Vitamin said, we already have a signature shop on site. I told you that I may set you to work on some requests over there and have had no reply from you. I appreciate your enthusiasm but to go and try and set up shop anyway is highly disrespectful.

As such, I am requesting that this topic be locked.

Please also take the time to read the definition of Commission:

com.mis.sion/kəˈmiSHən/

Noun: The authority to perform a task or certain duties.

Verb: Give an order for or authorize the production of (something such as a building, piece of equipment, or work of art). Synonyms:

noun. committee - board

verb. charge - order - authorize - empower

• Like 2

Sorry mate, I must of missed that, I wasn't aiming to disrespect anyone and I spoke to vitamin about it. Your forum topic seems to be set it in the way you work which I totally appreciate!

But if I was to start and join in how would I define people wanting work from either one of us, and from the ways you do your work and I do mine you can tell we work in different ways.

That's why I thought it wise to set up my own topic. In no way was I trying to shun anyone. I only thought it to be simpler.

I did reply both in private mail and the thread you linked me to.

What I will do is give you a short trial in the other sig shop. People are allowed to request changes if their signature is not how they wanted it, so you won't ever really get things too wrong and will need to be available to make said changes.

So for the next few days, I'll have you complete some of the requests in the sig shop. Peoples reactions to your work, along with the outcomes will determine what happens next.

If I myself and they like what you do, I will change the OP and the request form to have 'Available artists' with your name included so that people will be able to request work from whomever meets their style requirements.

It is much easier to do it this way as well, as instead of running around like blue ass flies looking for a sig artist that meets their requirements, it will all be handled in one place, offering a more diverse range of services in one place.

Also, some people don't list who they want to complete their work, in which case, we can either soort it out between ourselves who covers it, or we can both complete the request to allow them the choice.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's all good. If we need to sort out who does what, we'll do it through private messages although when we had more than just myself in the art department, it was never really an issue sorting it out.

I'm happy to sort out all animated work as I understand it is not for everyone. We don't have too many requests for it anyway, and if somebody wanted your style signature with animation added in, we could collaborate. You sort the initial design, then I'll finish it off with the animation.