Signatues, 1 New and Some Old

Blacklight

Thought I'd share some Signatures I've made in the past and present :)

BLACKLIGHTH4.png

Thats my most recent one for this forum

EchoManLmAoSig1.png

One made for an Old Clan Member

MolitovMichelleLmAoSig1.png

Another old clan member :)

DJShadow.png

Farcry2Fin.png

MarcusGoW.png

DeadSpace1.png

DeadSpace2.png

BLCKLR.png

A load i made for myself over the years

ClintLeaderFin.png

And one I made for my old Halo CE Clan leader

What y'all Think?

Blacklight

• Like 1

I also want to know about that last signature, I do sigs as well and I have been planning to get into some different types of tools and out of the brushes for a little bit. Is that last sig done with pen and gradiant with some glow and color altering?

The bottom one I made about 5 Years ago, it's quite simple mate. Got me a render and plopped it on a random background of an old concrete wall.

I then made a light source using a soft brush on a REALLY large size and painted using the literal EDGE of it to make it really soft ( i'm sure an intelligent individual like yourself can figure that out ;) )

I then doubled the render (or tripled, i usually make like 10 copies in case i go wrong on one :) ) and did some smudging to add some motion / light blur.

Then comes the wavy pen lines. They are made with the Pen tool. Select a small brush around 2 to 4 pixels in size and make sure it's soft edged like I used for the light source. Make it a light color like neon blue, pink, white or something. Then make your lines using the pen tool. you initial make a straight line but you can put in points to change the angles of points to make it wavy like the ones in mine. once you're done with a line, right click it and press stroke. Of course do all this on a blank layer because you then set it to linear dodge and adjust the opacity to your liking.

Hope that helps FaTaL!