Space Station Defense

iThePolice

Gamertag: iThePolice

Map: Space Station Defense (Can be found inside my fileshare)

Gametype: SSD-Flood (Can be found inside my fileshare

Description: This map is meant to be played with "SSD-Flood" and with minimum 8 players, but better with 16 players. The game starts out in a parking lot next to a satellite dish, then players will have to drive down the tunnel and jump a gap due to a crashed asteroid. But keep in mind since this is in space, players have less gravity and for the gap if you drive too fast you will miss it completely, so careful with your speed. Then players have a choice, either go inside the base and hold it off, or go onto the base roof-top or just simply stay on the outside. If you go inside, careful about falling into the room below the base because since the rock is "radio-active" you will lose your shields and your radar. This map also includes a couple of turrets, but be careful because they will target anyone and everyone.

***Side note - I literally ran out of forge credits during the making of this map that's why the inside of the base isn't too modified, so I just sort of left it how it was.***

Picture -

post-37899-0-83086600-1353266383_thumb.jpg

Free roam video -

• Like 2