Halo 4 Trailer. The "Jet pack" Master Chief used EXPLAINED

Dominator

Okey you guys listen, im going to think before I go off on a rant about this. Just Ill lay it out SIMPLE for you kids who like to think the chief has some sort of "jet pack". Ok so first thing is ya'll say it's a jet pack right? then why does it not look like a jet pack? DUH that should have been your first hint herp derps! second you know how you say "HE NEVER HAD THAT!" then go on a tangent and roll on the floor and act like a 2 year old? haha yeah we always had it mate!

so no its not a jet pack guys. its a "thruster pack" and if I remember correctly I heard frank say on the comic con panal that it was in fact a T-Pack. so yes we might see this in campagin but it does NOT garentee MP use of AA's (also the thruster were ment for ZERO-G space flight only hence why we never used it in previous halo games, this is also how the chief"steers" himself in halo 2 cutscene after the first mission.

REPLY BELOW!

Thanks for Reading

• Like 2

i remember seeing the teaser on youtube and the comment section was filled with people saying "when did chief get a jetpack",

I know right? and there were hundreds of fans trying to tell the little kids to calm down, that it was a T-pack and they just kept thinking it was a jet pack. i hate kids lol

I would like the game with and without jet-packs so I dont care.

As long as we get bunny jumping, no bleed out and at least some of the classic weapons I am fine.

ill be fine with new stuff, or old stuff from the original trilogy, but im pissed with reach. reach should be STAN ALONE. the gamplay for that game should NOT effect future halo games

I enjoy the discussion on here so much because for the most part everyone here seems to have a t least a tiny bit of intelligence. I agree with LuLz that either with AA or no AA's I will enjoy the new game. I don't like that they want to incorporate Reach elements but they probably will. I expect it to be a lot more like CoD in the Multiplayer and campaign which I loath. I hate CoD but Microsoft wants to move that way from what I have heard.

Thrusters or no Thrusters I am a MC fan. It will be nice to play as the classy gentleman again and not as some ODST low life or unnamed spartan.

Okey you guys listen, im going to think before I go off on a rant about this. Just Ill lay it out SIMPLE for you kids who like to think the chief has some sort of "jet pack". Ok so first thing is ya'll say it's a jet pack right? then why does it not look like a jet pack? DUH that should have been your first hint herp derps! second you know how you say "HE NEVER HAD THAT!" then go on a tangent and roll on the floor and act like a 2 year old? haha yeah we always had it mate!

so no its not a jet pack guys. its a "thruster pack" and if I remember correctly I heard frank say on the comic con panal that it was in fact a T-Pack. so yes we might see this in campagin but it does NOT garentee MP use of AA's (also the thruster were ment for ZERO-G space flight only hence why we never used it in previous halo games, this is also how the chief"steers" himself in halo 2 cutscene after the first mission.

REPLY BELOW!

Thanks for Reading

i wrote when did master cheif get a jet pack and there was a reply that said they fed exd it over night

It is to be expected that people go crazy over the smallest amount of information available. The whole does Master Chief have a jetpack hasn't been helped by media videos calling it a jetpack such as in IGN's look at the Halo 4 trailer.

I agree that Halo 4 will most likely take alot from Halo Reach but that is to be expected as Microsoft is interested in money. However with that said there is still alot of time before the game is released so I wouldn't worry if people are creating false information on the game and I'm sure Halo 4 will be surprising us all.

It is to be expected that people go crazy over the smallest amount of information available. The whole does Master Chief have a jetpack hasn't been helped by media videos calling it a jetpack such as in IGN's look at the Halo 4 trailer.

I agree that Halo 4 will most likely take alot from Halo Reach but that is to be expected as Microsoft is interested in money. However with that said there is still alot of time before the game is released so I wouldn't worry if people are creating false information on the game and I'm sure Halo 4 will be surprising us all.

agreed

• 3 weeks later...

REPLY BELOW!

Thanks for Reading

Phew...I thought I was gonna have to come in here and start being an ass. Thank you for actually having intelligence. (no sarcasm, btw)

sorry man but even 343 didn't know where they came from, its in the xbox magazine special edition for halo's 10 years,but it is true that he should have one in the 1st place, its an addition that bungie never put in and 343 said oh heres something they missed!!*[puts thruster pack on John's armor] and its a thruster pack this time, T-packs where for deep space, or so it says in Ghosts of onyxpost-10357-0-93033500-1315608496_thumb.jpg078.bmppost-10357-0-59668600-1315608423_thumb.jpgpost-10357-0-26017000-1315608436_thumb.jpgpost-10357-0-64218400-1315608460_thumb.jpgpost-10357-0-02370700-1315608479_thumb.jpg

wait, plz define the difference between a thruster-pack and a jet-pack, because unless im retarded the both propel u forward and utilize thrusters/jets in the same way.

difference "Jet Pack" is for ground and can sustain long burst of flight to get you to high places on the surface. "T-Pack" is for short burst to keep on course and not spin out of control rapidly into space. does not function in atmosphere. thats the difference.