My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Mr. Welldone

The show? Well, it's nice I suppose there are not a ton of shows directed towards girls that aren't shallow (unlike guys who have a ton) and she does a good job it with it.

I find the community to be obessive and at times a little creepy.

I'm continually reminded of why the show is amazing, why they watch it, why they buy the stuff, why it's not dumb, etc.

I had the unfortunate luck of being in between a screaming match when the shows creater did something (or said something, I don't remember) a bunch of "bronies" didn't like. It was something else to be listening to grown men screamng like five year olds.

I'm not a fan of gender roles, you can like whatever you want, but my impression has mostly been negative.

• Like 1

A lot of people over the internet seem to like the show. I mean, just look around it's common to find someone with a pony avatar. To me, it obviously looked like a girly show that has no entertainment value, and I'm sure that's what most of the haters are thinking to.

Myself, I refuse to think badly of something without first checking it out, so I watched the first 8 episodes. You know by the fact I managed to watch 8 that I must not have hated it, but I will say that I didn't really like it. It wasn't really bad, I don't think, but I found myself bored, and as a huge fan of cartoons, I found myself wanting to watch something else instead. MLP is practically the cartoon of the internet by now, and while I think there are other cartoons that deserve the recognition MLP gets, I don't have a problem with fans of the show or the show itself.

Pros:

'Colorful' characters (both literally and figuratively)

Smooth animation

Good voice acting

Cons: (in my opinion)

Not actually that funny

Somewhat weak episode plotlines

Pinkie Pie, and her singing