Help! Beat Halo 4 Legendary solo while offline, can't attain Mark IV armour :(

Jake Rosenthal

This is the dumbest issue ever and it needs to be fixed. I just spent all night playing this on Legendary offline due to Xbox live maintenance and I didn't get the armor and it doesn't reflect my commendations. Tried a couple missions online on easy as suggested and I still didn't get the credit. Lame.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I join in this complaint to. I am not so good at legendary on Halo 4 and I have FINALLY done it just so I can get the armor, but to my surprise  I DIDN'T get it. The campaign on legendary was a pain in the a@$ to accomplish and I am pretty pissed I got jack s%&t save an achievement that only gave me gamerscore, but what good is that? As with all others who have complained before me I support them in saying that 343 Industries has to fix this problem, not just so we get what we earned but to also get us off of their backs/have one less complaint to worry about. Lets face it, this isn't going away till its resolved.

lol ill make sure to include you if we do altho id need an invite first of course :P speaking of campaign would anyone help me with one last mission that i need to do ?

Sure, but if you need help rather quickly check this out: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/halo-customs/id633791848?ls=1&mt=8