Halo 5 ? How are they going to do that?

humza277

They never showed Chiefs face. They show his eyes..... so what? That doesn't show what he looks like. The only thing it tells us is that he's white. That's it.

If you listen to Cortana before the Didact fires the Composer, she tells us that there is a slipspace portal opening. This is what the Didact falls into. It is entirely plausible and highly probable that he survived.

As for Cortana, she saved John by manipulating the hard light bridge to create a shield around him. There are hidden hints in the campaign suggesting that Cortanas rampancy can be beaten and the "accepted" 7 year life span may not apply. This is from a recording in Dr. Halsey's log that can be found in the wreckage from the Forward Unto Dawn after you crash on Requiem.

The Didacts narration in the epilogue is not after the event of Halo 4, it is long before. It is him addressing the forerunner council after using the composer to enslave humanity as his army to defeat the flood. He was stopped by the librarian before he could convert them all into the Prometheans. The monologue at the end would be his final words before he was sentenced to the Cryptum and locked inside Requiem with his own army used to keep anyone from releasing him. After that the Halo rings were fired and we all know what happens next.

By the way, I have not read the books yet. Most of this information is somewhere in the game. Between the 7 terminals, hidden computer logs, multiple campaign completions, and just a little wiki, the grand picture comes together. I loved every moment of this game and I have been playing since the first one came out. It is obvious that there is a bigger picture that 343 is working towards and I have 100% faith in them after playing this game.

My suggestion is to go back through the campaign. Take your time to explore the levels. Look for hidden information (I have found 3 just in the wreckage of the FUD). Watch the cut scenes very closely. Listen to the in game conversations. There is way more than you expect, and it is very rewarding to discover the wealth of information that is scattered around.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Noobs all of you. If you guys were paying attention to the conversation with Cortana she says something like there was a subspace field that opened up.

Now if you pay close attention underneath the composer there was a portal that led to space and all that energy that the composer was firing wasn't just a laser beam. It was turning everyone in New Pheonix into prometheans. Think of it as a laser teleporter. It scans the person then takes their essence and stores it in the composer. Then transfers all that information from the laser through the subspace rupture where the energy is converted somewhere else and that's where you'll find the people of New Pheonix. All turned to prometheans. As for the Didact, grenade blew up in his chest but he was still alive and he fell off the platform through that subspace field. Once the composer was destroyed that portal closed leaving the Didact stranded in space probably for a short while. Pay attention people.

well i finished the campaign yesterday and though, were is the link to the sequel, unless the people who got hit by the composers laser turn in to knights then idk? any ideas how they are going to a sequel?

also the legendary ending doesn't explain much either

They will probley make it so you fall in the enemys hands and you are frozen as a trophy to them and than you wake up than its the pillar of autom again exept on a big covi ship.

Noobs all of you. If you guys were paying attention to the conversation with Cortana she says something like there was a subspace field that opened up.

Now if you pay close attention underneath the composer there was a portal that led to space and all that energy that the composer was firing wasn't just a laser beam. It was turning everyone in New Pheonix into prometheans. Think of it as a laser teleporter. It scans the person then takes their essence and stores it in the composer. Then transfers all that information from the laser through the subspace rupture where the energy is converted somewhere else and that's where you'll find the people of New Pheonix. All turned to prometheans. As for the Didact, grenade blew up in his chest but he was still alive and he fell off the platform through that subspace field. Once the composer was destroyed that portal closed leaving the Didact stranded in space probably for a short while. Pay attention people.

Yeah, that's what we've been saying, so no, we're not noobs.

well i finished the campaign yesterday and though, were is the link to the sequel, unless the people who got hit by the composers laser turn in to knights then idk? any ideas how they are going to a sequel?

the didact isnt dead

the storm covenant is still out there

cortana may still be "alive"

i think they have some story to go off of

the dialec (w/e his name is) probley surived teh slip space jump (slip space was powering the composer cortana mentioned it). i figure cortana is not dead and that once humans start poking around the massive forerunner ship they will find her. probley in diffrent peices due to her spiliting her self but the MC will demand they fix her. i doubt the unsc will say no since he has saved humanity 2 times already and saved countless people many times. as for what will happen i have no idea all i know is that cortana better come back otherwise i dont see the MC countineing the fight with another ai and if they werent going to give him one than they are handi capping him. just my 2 cents here and im sure someone will disagree with what i said

First, spellcheck. Use it.

Second, they will say no. She's over 7 years old which in human years makes her a super crazy uncontrollable old lady. Third, not all spartans have an AI in their head. So I doubt he'll be getting a new one. Fourth, you do realize he detonated a nuclear warhead on the ship right? Last, if you payed any attention to the higher officiers on the Infinity, their attitude towards olders spartans don't seem to be very welcoming, and Master Chief is a soldier of the UNSC so they don't have to listen to anything he says.

Oh and to answer your forum title? They will program it. That's how they'll do it.

• 4 weeks later...

* Spoiler* Did no one listen to the end of the campaign. The was the one guy released (can't remember his name) for the satellite. He said the forerunners should destroy humanity. Most likely we haven't seen the last of the forerunners. It's probably going to be a big war between earth and the forerunners just Like it was the first time the forerunners destroyed humans. That's what I think will happen.

I agree with this. If you look at the terminals, he hated humans. There might be a very big human vs. forerunners in the next Halo game as this guy said. At least I hope so.

• 3 weeks later...

leave the magic to--------> post-32417-0-12776800-1359203051.png

Just because Didact is dead, doesn't mean that there isn't going to be a villain in future games. In fact, it's implied a couple of times during Halo 4's story that Didact isn't alone.

And keep in mind that the Prometheans aren't the only threat. I'd really like to see you helping out the Arbiter's forces while fighting the Covenant remnant. It would also be epic to play as the Arbiter again for Halo 5.

Yeah, hopefully he isn't some Robin-style sidekick again either.

• 2 weeks later...