Halo 5 ? How are they going to do that?

humza277

How this will lead into future games? well the prometheans and forerunners are still out there, cortana is not dead. despite what everyone keeps saying, and i read earlier in a thread that the didact isnt dead and that he got teleported to another dimeinsion or some ****...that last part isnt even close to what im talking about but u catch my drift ;)

• Like 1

well i finished the campaign yesterday and though, were is the link to the sequel, unless the people who got hit by the composers laser turn in to knights then idk? any ideas how they are going to a sequel?

also the legendary ending doesn't explain much either

The Reclaimer Saga was written as one entire story so even-though things don't make sense now...they will when Halo 5 comes out. It's kinda like Forward Unto Dawn...it's one movie but chopped into pieces and released once a week.

• Like 1

How this will lead into future games? well the prometheans and forerunners are still out there, cortana is not dead. despite what everyone keeps saying, and i read earlier in a thread that the didact isnt dead and that he got teleported to another dimeinsion or some ****...that last part isnt even close to what im talking about but u catch my drift ;)

i have know idea where you got this info but i beat the game a nuke went of adn a grenade into his chest

how is he alive let alone how is she

Remember, the game didn't end at the end of campaign. You've still got the Spartan Ops storyline, that will lead into Halo 5.

No, we cannot have something like that. Spartan Ops is it owns seperate storyline and should be that way. The story should end in the base game, otherwise it's just bad storytelling.

Basically, An exspansion of the game should not affect the main storyline, EVER.

Period.

No, we cannot have something like that. Spartan Ops is it owns seperate storyline and should be that way. The story should end in the base game, otherwise it's just bad storytelling.

Basically, An exspansion of the game should not affect the main storyline, EVER.

Period.

...first of all why not? (its free ffs) secondly He said it would lead into the next game not affect it. As far as I'm concerned unless it involves chief its not the main storyline so a new enemy being revealed is just something that will evolve into the main plot of the game With chief

• Like 2

The didact is not dead why else would there be piles of ash on earth at the end of the campaign so my guess is that master chief isn't the only one that can survive a fall from space seeing how they never found his body

* Spoiler* Did no one listen to the end of the campaign. The was the one guy released (can't remember his name) for the satellite. He said the forerunners should destroy humanity. Most likely we haven't seen the last of the forerunners. It's probably going to be a big war between earth and the forerunners just Like it was the first time the forerunners destroyed humans. That's what I think will happen.

• Like 1

The Reclaimer Saga was written as one entire story so even-though things don't make sense now...they will when Halo 5 comes out. It's kinda like Forward Unto Dawn...it's one movie but chopped into pieces and released once a week.

didact didn't die he fell to earth at the end of the campaign they showed a squad of medics exiting a pelican on Earth and finds all these piles of ash

SPOLIERS

Cortana will lead us to our new threat. I doubt the Didect was the only one left.

Cortana or even a fragment of her has probably been bouncing around Forrunner computer systems like a virus. During the game she logged into terminals everywhere on Requium and with her illness constantly spliting personalities, a part might have split off. The question is what personality?

The information gleamed from her datafeed could give the enemy vital intel and codes to be used against us.

Two options:

She could send out a call for help, MC investigates and discovers she has been reprogramed into humanities greatest threat! - Possible reprogram rescue in Halo 6.

A genuine rescue.

I would just say Cortana and Master Chief will still be around for the next Halo 5 title and for that I think it will be returning back to the next ring like they did with Halo 3 cause I know after Halo 3 they floated in Space till they found the forerunner so once they get back and find their way home like I said it's either a nother ring like Halo 3 or they return to earth finding it under attack

The didact is not dead why else would there be piles of ash on earth at the end of the campaign so my guess is that master chief isn't the only one that can survive a fall from space seeing how they never found his body

The piles of ash were from the Composer.. it wasn't activated long enough to effect the whole Earth. That's what I took from it anyways.

Interesting idea's all, thanks for the responses!

i like the idea of saving cortana in 5 but they got to make it more epic. my two cents on halo 5 is that you will have to go n save Halsey in onxy.

Then how do you explain Halsey being in the prologue? If you read Glasslands you'll find out

the dialec (w/e his name is) probley surived teh slip space jump (slip space was powering the composer cortana mentioned it). i figure cortana is not dead and that once humans start poking around the massive forerunner ship they will find her. probley in diffrent peices due to her spiliting her self but the MC will demand they fix her. i doubt the unsc will say no since he has saved humanity 2 times already and saved countless people many times. as for what will happen i have no idea all i know is that cortana better come back otherwise i dont see the MC countineing the fight with another ai and if they werent going to give him one than they are handi capping him. just my 2 cents here and im sure someone will disagree with what i said

Go here it says the Didact does die because he fall in a beam or something http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Didact

Thats a wiki, it means nothing. Someone who just thinks he's dead could have wrote that. I don't think he's dead. I think he'll have found a way to survive that at some point. It's a classic sci-fi/move/soap opera cliche if you don't see the body don't believe they are dead.

Go here it says the Didact does die because he fall in a beam or something http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Didact

Okay, first off. It's a wiki, yes I know you read that, but let's be honest, it's the first week the game has been in circulation. Let's face it, no one knows what the case is until we see The Didact reappear. Another thing is that anyone reading that page should see is what it says about his deaths. "Second Body". Refering to that his soul/fragmented reality can be recreated/reimerged into a new form. Even if he did die, I believe we have not seen the last of The Didact.

As for Cortana, I really hope there might be some strands of her left on the chip, or in The Composer. I believe we will be seeing Halsey again in result of this.

Another thing also to mention is that in the Legendary Ending, you see Chief's armor removed. You see his face. I presume that since that since his armor is damaged too the extent of high disrepair, he will be outfitted with a Mark VII suit, or a new Mk. VI. Whichever one that the Spartan IVs wear. Possibly a new AI.

Another thing will be the possible return of The Arbiter. We shall see how this progresses.

More importantly, we shall see what happens in Nevada/South-West USA. Possibly a Second Battle Of Earth? Who knows!

2 More years men, let's see how this develops!

Alright, for you people who think that the Didact is not dead then obviously you don't pay attention. Let me break it down to ya:

1.) the Didact killed those people on Earth (obviously New Phoenix, if you watched the Spartan Ops episode) with the Composer. Not because he survived a fall to Earth.

2.) Master Chief put A Pulse Grenade in his chest, so obviously he's dead.

3.) if he didn't die by that he would have died falling into the Composer, or if he didn't fall into the Composer (which he did) he would have did on his way to Earth.

4.) CORTANA IS NOT DEAD! The whole story has been about her and Master Chief. So, they will either make Cortana again using remnants found of her old processor and Dr. Halsey brain power.

5.) Spartan Ops will probably lead into Halo 5. No complaining about bad story telling or that Master Chief is in the Spartan Ops. That's just stupid.

6.) Halo 5 will be absolutely epic about everything. About saving Cortana, about the Chief, a new antagonist, and any other concerns you may have.

NERD OUT!

Okay, first off. It's a wiki, yes I know you read that, but let's be honest, it's the first week the game has been in circulation. Let's face it, no one knows what the case is until we see The Didact reappear. Another thing is that anyone reading that page should see is what it says about his deaths. "Second Body". Refering to that his soul/fragmented reality can be recreated/reimerged into a new form. Even if he did die, I believe we have not seen the last of The Didact.

As for Cortana, I really hope there might be some strands of her left on the chip, or in The Composer. I believe we will be seeing Halsey again in result of this.

Another thing also to mention is that in the Legendary Ending, you see Chief's armor removed. You see his face. I presume that since that since his armor is damaged too the extent of high disrepair, he will be outfitted with a Mark VII suit, or a new Mk. VI. Whichever one that the Spartan IVs wear. Possibly a new AI.

Another thing will be the possible return of The Arbiter. We shall see how this progresses.

More importantly, we shall see what happens in Nevada/South-West USA. Possibly a Second Battle Of Earth? Who knows!

2 More years men, let's see how this develops!

OK they didnt show his face. They showed them removing his armor but no face-time for the Chief.