Halo Side games(While halo 4,5,and 6 are being made)

Dominator

Ok first off I want to see "Halo ODST:2" where it continues there story and they are in the time during "halo 3" it could be very well connected to halo 3 in the sense they go to the ark and go to other places near the cheif. as we all know there were other battles on the ark, and on earth that are untold, lets see the ODST squad fill those gaps please! (also down the road maby in six years they make "Halo ODST:3" and its about halo 4 events in the background! the possiblitys are endless!)

Next is the obvious one, "Halo Wars 2" I dont care who develops it(i know ensemble is gone) but this is what i want. simple one word. LARGER. by this i mean more players in the game and more units and more land/sea/air to fight in. they should have sea BTW because it would be interesting to see sea boats drop off units or attack from watter. what i recomend is wait to make this game on the xbox 720, so that you can have say 200 playable units on the field instead of only 30-40(and up to 99 when deathmatch) i have other ideas for HW2 but all i can ask is that they make it PLEASE.

next is "Halo 2 re-mastered". now wait before you troll ok. i dont want it in 2 years, 5 years or 7 years. i want it on the 20th anniversary of halo. because by then the new trilogy will be over and some new trilogy will have been announced(we all know that ten years from now halo wont end lol) so we can kick off the new stuff with a halo 2 remake. after that there will soon be the release of the new xbox at that time

Next is "Halo 3 re-mastered". now you guessed it guys! the 30th anniversary should be halo 3's remake! but this time i am singing a different tone. this halo will end ALL halo games. the franchise will be put to rest with the end and truly finish the fight one last time in AMAZING graphics. we will watch as SGT jhonson falls to 343 guilty spark. we will watch meranda die, and watch the MC save cortana. it will be a great reuniun and halo will die on a happy note. I hope to GOD that this happens and i hope my fellow true halo fans agree. thats my big side game BTW lol.

Next is a interesting one and its the last i can think of right now...idk what to call it. but think about this sentence. The release of a Halo MMO. WAIT WAIT WAIT ok? listen first ok? haha, ok so my thoughts are NO campagin AT ALL(agian wait before trolling then go ahead lol) and focus on nothing but MP. now this game i dont want untill servers can handle THOUSANDS of players in one game, the thought is that it will come out in about 10 to 15 years but it would be a huge battle between covy and UNSC. the thing is it would be 1000 UNSC MARINES Vs 500 ELITES. now the ranking would be obviously advanced and there would be ALOT of them if not hundreds to go through(so the game lasts) but you would be able to customize you weopons and your marine as you rank up and lets say there are 1000 ranks, when you hit 500 you have the chance to upgrade to "ODST" and then the VERY last rank would be S-2 and id say 750 would be S-3. they could do all kinds of things like destruction, and miles and miles of battlefield with Actual tactical objective for certain people and these objectives are set by AI who play as commanders. it would be very hard to make i know this, but you have to admit, picture you and 9 friends make a fireteam together, and get droped off by a pelican that is flown by a REAL person. and all around you the soldiers,tanks,falcons,worthogs,and so much more is REAL people with NO AI....thats a sick idea. thats like halo coming to life. your there, fighting with your fellow sqaud mates, and hundreds of other halo fans that fight for the humans. and an all out war is just raging on with all these elemnts clashing together.

im seperating this but this is the same game topic, finally the system would be set up were the AI chooses were your sqaud needs to fight, and its ALWAYS somwhere new. the fights take place ALL over the galaxy and `are on all planets(theres always a fight somwhere in the outer colonies). they could let you play through the whole war and lets say each planet takes 10thousand games to be played on it for there to be a real victory(so alot of players can get in on the action in each place if there put there.) so lets say your fighting for harvest and you and your 1000 win the battle(btw everyone gets like one life and moves on to the next fight if the die,or can stay and watch the war go on in a free camra mode) but this does not win the whole war over the planet, the UNSC has to win NOT you. so if the covys win 6000 and the UNSC only wins 4000 times, over all covy wins and the planet is lost,get it?

honestly if you dont like the ideas i have thats fine i just feel that they would be great and i want to see them, thank you for reading!

Please reply!

• Like 1

as long as they're good and not released within a year from each other i dont care how many halo games they make, and i definitely want odst 2 and hw2

yeah i know it would be great. and i would want these games to have love and care when being made so no 1year BS

they should make ODST 2, but loads longer.

Halo 2 should be remade, it was the best halo for online by far.

Halo 3 was pretty meh, IMO it shouldn't be remade as it will die out quickly.

Halo wouldn't be a good MMO, so that idea is completly out of the window, Halo should keep to its roots to keep fans interested.

and meh, the last one can be done easily

Just my 2 cents.

I love the last idea. It could be like the opening scene in "Halo: Ghost of Onyx" where 300 S III's storm the covenant ship making factory. Epic battles with hundreds of players sounds like fun. I read a thread like this somewhere and these would be awesome!

• Like 1

they should make ODST 2, but loads longer.

Halo 2 should be remade, it was the best halo for online by far.

Halo 3 was pretty meh, IMO it shouldn't be remade as it will die out quickly.

Halo wouldn't be a good MMO, so that idea is completly out of the window, Halo should keep to its roots to keep fans interested.

and meh, the last one can be done easily

Just my 2 cents.

opinion and thank you for having one, but many will disagree

I love the last idea. It could be like the opening scene in "Halo: Ghost of Onyx" where 300 S III's storm the covenant ship making factory. Epic battles with hundreds of players sounds like fun. I read a thread like this somewhere and these would be awesome!

hell yeah bro, and makle it a "side" game alot of people say "thats not right for the halo trilogy" well its for the franchise and it would be a beast game that has halo elements but not halo story! haha it would be pretty ******* awsome wouldnt it?

ODST needs a more devloped story line if it is to continue. Something that is truly incredable

i agree but honestly, halo odst has one of the best halo campagins of all time. it may have been short, but it was the most fun halo campagin i have played in a LONG time. id say halo1 halo 2 and the odst is the third best, truthful honest opinion

Ok first off I want to see "Halo ODST:2" where it continues there story and they are in the time during "halo 3" it could be very well connected to halo 3 in the sense they go to the ark and go to other places near the cheif. as we all know there were other battles on the ark, and on earth that are untold, lets see the ODST squad fill those gaps please! (also down the road maby in six years they make "Halo ODST:3" and its about halo 4 events in the background! the possiblitys are endless!)

Next is the obvious one, "Halo Wars 2" I dont care who develops it(i know ensemble is gone) but this is what i want. simple one word. LARGER. by this i mean more players in the game and more units and more land/sea/air to fight in. they should have sea BTW because it would be interesting to see sea boats drop off units or attack from watter. what i recomend is wait to make this game on the xbox 720, so that you can have say 200 playable units on the field instead of only 30-40(and up to 99 when deathmatch) i have other ideas for HW2 but all i can ask is that they make it PLEASE.

next is "Halo 2 re-mastered". now wait before you troll ok. i dont want it in 2 years, 5 years or 7 years. i want it on the 20th anniversary of halo. because by then the new trilogy will be over and some new trilogy will have been announced(we all know that ten years from now halo wont end lol) so we can kick off the new stuff with a halo 2 remake. after that there will soon be the release of the new xbox at that time

Next is "Halo 3 re-mastered". now you guessed it guys! the 30th anniversary should be halo 3's remake! but this time i am singing a different tone. this halo will end ALL halo games. the franchise will be put to rest with the end and truly finish the fight one last time in AMAZING graphics. we will watch as SGT jhonson falls to 343 guilty spark. we will watch meranda die, and watch the MC save cortana. it will be a great reuniun and halo will die on a happy note. I hope to GOD that this happens and i hope my fellow true halo fans agree. thats my big side game BTW lol.

Next is a interesting one and its the last i can think of right now...idk what to call it. but think about this sentence. The release of a Halo MMO. WAIT WAIT WAIT ok? listen first ok? haha, ok so my thoughts are NO campagin AT ALL(agian wait before trolling then go ahead lol) and focus on nothing but MP. now this game i dont want untill servers can handle THOUSANDS of players in one game, the thought is that it will come out in about 10 to 15 years but it would be a huge battle between covy and UNSC. the thing is it would be 1000 UNSC MARINES Vs 500 ELITES. now the ranking would be obviously advanced and there would be ALOT of them if not hundreds to go through(so the game lasts) but you would be able to customize you weopons and your marine as you rank up and lets say there are 1000 ranks, when you hit 500 you have the chance to upgrade to "ODST" and then the VERY last rank would be S-2 and id say 750 would be S-3. they could do all kinds of things like destruction, and miles and miles of battlefield with Actual tactical objective for certain people and these objectives are set by AI who play as commanders. it would be very hard to make i know this, but you have to admit, picture you and 9 friends make a fireteam together, and get droped off by a pelican that is flown by a REAL person. and all around you the soldiers,tanks,falcons,worthogs,and so much more is REAL people with NO AI....thats a sick idea. thats like halo coming to life. your there, fighting with your fellow sqaud mates, and hundreds of other halo fans that fight for the humans. and an all out war is just raging on with all these elemnts clashing together.

im seperating this but this is the same game topic, finally the system would be set up were the AI chooses were your sqaud needs to fight, and its ALWAYS somwhere new. the fights take place ALL over the galaxy and `are on all planets(theres always a fight somwhere in the outer colonies). they could let you play through the whole war and lets say each planet takes 10thousand games to be played on it for there to be a real victory(so alot of players can get in on the action in each place if there put there.) so lets say your fighting for harvest and you and your 1000 win the battle(btw everyone gets like one life and moves on to the next fight if the die,or can stay and watch the war go on in a free camra mode) but this does not win the whole war over the planet, the UNSC has to win NOT you. so if the covys win 6000 and the UNSC only wins 4000 times, over all covy wins and the planet is lost,get it?

honestly if you dont like the ideas i have thats fine i just feel that they would be great and i want to see them, thank you for reading!

Please reply!

no more odst my god... how much more can they milk this game?

Im gonna be honest here,

Halo is and always will be my favourite game of all time, but I really can't see something like a 20th anniversary or a 30th anniversary. The reason 343i own Halo now is because:

A) Bungie wanted to become independent

B) Microsoft wanted Halo to turn all CoD-ish and have at least one game come out annualy (at least that's what I have heard)

So if a Halo game is going to come out every year, great in the short term but in the long term, I really cannot see how much more this universe can be stretched. But then I really do admire your creative and inspirational Ideas. Prehaps YOU should be the guy at the Halo drawing board. Coming up with all these game ideas. I haven't read the books but if this is where the franchise is going and you have these ideas. Im sure to get every one.

Overall, Brilliant! good work :thumbsup:

• Like 2

the odst thing is a brilliant idea. it would be cool if some point in the campaign u meet up with the chief and fight the two scarabs because to me that was the best part of the game.

yeah i loved playing that mision 4 player co-op me and 2 friend in the hornet and another friend on the gauss haug... good times good times ....