campaign isn't loading

smpltwstff8

i'm having an issue with the campaign not loading. I can play the prologue but after the prologue it goes back to the main menu with no information as to why it won't play/load the game. When i try to change the level under the "campaign" section of the main menu the game tells me it can't load the campaign and that a player (only i am signed in) may be missing some downloadable content. As far as i can tell i have downloaded everything in-game related and out that doesn't cost me more money...

i have more than enough space to install this game and have installed disc 2 with no problems.

please help... (also i don't know where exactly to post this... my bad if i got it wrong...)

Hmmmmm...

If you have a warranty on it, hand it back to EB games/gamestop/what ever other game shop you bought it from.

If you don't, try it out on a friends x-box 360, see if its ur x-box.

If none of these work, sorry, i don't know what to do.

:(

i'm partly curious if anyone else is having similar issues... the only thing i have noticed is from illegally downloaded/burned copies of the game... i can guarantee that my copy is legit, but it sure as hell isn't working... i'm on my 50th or so try, trying anything and everything that i can change... its not helping...

having a similar issue with mine aswell. not to sure if its the console or the disc, don't really have an extra 360 on hand to test it out. problem is mine fails to load the "Composer" chapter, there are times it does work but then it freezes. installed it but then its has problems with me skipping cut scenes...

had same sort of issue with chap 5 but then all i did was changed difficulty then it somehow worked....

No probs with Sparten Ops and yet to try out War games