Who's going to the midnight release?

elitechrstn

Well I have an interesting situation, and if it wasn't for my staggering pain threshold, me going to even get the game would not be happening.

I was going to have a family member (mom) take me, but she had to go back home. I live at an apartment at my college, and she was visiting because I broke my elbow.

So in order for me to get my copy before they sell it to someone else in two days, I will have to ride my bike to go get it.

But in short I will be at the midnight release, because if I am going to have to go through pain, I might as well hit the midnight release.

I plan on going to pick up my pre-ordered copy around midnight. Leaving my house at around 11:45 or so sounds like a good idea, because I do not have any desire to stand in a line and wait. This is especially so since my legs have been hurting like mad since yesterday and still hurt today.

Won't you still have to stand in line anyways as a line had already formed?

Won't you still have to stand in line anyways as a line had already formed?

No, actually. I won't have any trouble sitting in the car until the (possible) line dies down, where I can then go into the store to pick up my copy of the game. Why wouldn't I just go earlier and do that? Well, I don't want to wait for such a long time.

No, actually. I won't have any trouble sitting in the car until the (possible) line dies down, where I can then go into the store to pick up my copy of the game. Why wouldn't I just go earlier and do that? Well, I don't want to wait for such a long time.

As I have no idea where you live I'll take your word for it. Unfortunately for me the line at my place will have a considerable amount of people.